NINE

Filler chapter:
(I have added more to this chapter)

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

Today I'm spending the day with the girls, binging the Harry Potter Series. College started a week ago and we haven't hung out just the three of us since before school started.

"Lil! Hurry up!" Emma busted through the door screaming.

I launched my phone across my room because of Emma's sudden appearance and loud voice.

"Holy shit Emma! Your scared me!" I screamed back at her.

She looked at me with a straight face, then all of a sudden started laughing uncontrollably.

"I think you dropped your phone" she managed to choke up from her outburst of laughter.

"I hate you" Her laugh was so contagious I couldn't keep from smiling when I said that.

"If it's broken your buying me a new one" I smiled standing from my bed and walking over to pick up my phone.

When Emma snorted I completely lost it and fell to the floor unable to keep in my laughter.

Seconds after both Emma and I fell to the floor laughing, Denver walked through my bedroom door.

"What the hell is going on?" she asked while her eyes took in the scene in-front of her.

"L-Lydia t-threw her phon- I-Im sorry I c-can't" Emma mumbled unable to speak because of how much she was laughing.

Denver smiled slightly. "What the hell?"

Emma snorted once again and I could feel my eyes tearing up. "I-I'm crying" I snorted.

Denver bursted into tears and joined us on the floor.

"W-why are you laughing D-Denny" Emma asked when she managed to calm her self down a little.

"B-because Lydia snorted" she said punching the floor.

We sat on the ground laughing our asses off for a solid ten minutes before we all managed to catch our breaths and wipe away our tears of laughter.

The pit of my stomach was sore and my bladder was about to explode.
I rushed to my feet grabbing my phone and ran to the washroom.

"Your lucky my phone didn't scratch!" I screamed from the closed door of the bathroom with a smile on my face, but even smiling hurt my stomach.