FIVE

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

She just stood there. The girl I couldn't get my mind off of since last night was standing right in front of me.

Her eyes are as breathtaking as they were before, her pale skin darkening her long wavy hair. She was wearing a tight white long sleeve that curved her big tits and small waist perfectly. Her thick sweatpants hid her long legs, but her round ass was still noticeably big.

"You ok?" Theo asked, grabbing her shoulders.

Her pretty plump lips opened. "Um ya. I-I just feel sick".

I watched as Emma guided her to the kitchen, never once breaking eye contact. But when Denver called her name she was forced to look away.

"You've met Theo. And this Dylan" Denny said pointing to him "And that's Chance... My brother." Her eyes widened when Denver mentioned that we were related.

"And boys this is Lydia."

'Lydia' I repeat in my head. It was nice to finally put a name to her face.

The girls made their way to the couch, Lydia sitting in between Emma and Denver.

"How old are you?" Dylan asked Lydia

"Nineteen"

She must be new to the school because there is no way I could have missed this girl if she were here last year.

Dylan asked the question I myself was curious about "So you're a sophomore?"

She paused, clearly uncomfortable with the question.

"Freshman" Emma took it upon herself to answer the question. "She took a gap year to spend time with her family." Lydia kept her gaze down which led me to believe there was more to the story.

"So she's a 19 year old freshman" Emma finished.

'19 isn't bad it's only a 2 year age difference'

And because of that thought I became angry.

'Why the fuck am I thinking about a relationship with her. I FUCK girls because that's all they mean to me, just a pretty toy to keep me company at night. I don't date them'
'What is wrong with me?' I growled at my inner thoughts, angry that she made me feel this way. I may not have known what this feeling was nor did I like it but I did know one thing 'I need to stay away from her'

I lost my train of thought when I felt someone hit my arm.

"Dude the fuck is wrong with you, you've barely said a word since we got here"

I narrowed my eyes at Lydia when I noticed she was looking at mine. I hated her for this feeling.

I stood up from the couch and stormed my way to the door slamming it closed. I knew that Theo and Dylan would follow behind me, but I wasn't in the mood to talk about it. So I hurried to my car and started driving away without them.