TWENTY-TWO

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

"Let's go, let's go. My grandma can run faster than that"coach screamed

"Coach I can't, I'm gonna throw up"With his hands on his knees, Theo struggled to regain his breath.

Coach has been making us run lap after lap after lap. More than half of the team is hungover, this entire practice we've been practicing like "zombies" as coach said. After a while he got pissed and fed up so he made us run laps around the field.

"You didn't even drink, stop complaining" Dylan spit back at Theo-

"Boys" coach yelled, "bring it in"... we all huddled around him

"What the hell is going on?!!" he growled, his arms crossed and his brows narrowed, causing additional wrinkles to appear on his forehead.

We exchanged glances.
Coach never scheduled practice on Saturday, which worked out well for us because we always partied the night afterwards our game, despite the fact that the boys knew practice was early the next morning, so they're all hungover now.

...

"Go hit the showers", " I'll see you all at practice on Tuesday" coach said after yelling at us for a solid 20 minutes.

"No partying tonight," coach warned, "ok, who's the snitch?!?" Theo exclaimed, raising his arms in disbelief.

"Don't think I don't know what you guys are up to when you're not at practice"

"Even though you knew we were all hungover, you still made us run a tonne of laps?" Another guy of my team spoke out.

"Ya coach, I threw up because of it" Theo whined-

"Shut your ass up, you didn't even show up to the party last night"Dylan grumbled, hitting Theo on the back of the head.

"Ow!" Theo wimped, "why don't you go cry to mommy" Dylan scoffed, making a joke.

"I will" Theo pouted like a little baby.

Coach rolled his eyes at Theo- "I suggest instead of partying you boys watch the big game on tv tonight"

We all nodded our head, knowing exactly what game he's talking about. The Rams vs the Vikings.

♢ ♢ ♢