SIX

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

'Fucking Lydia'

'Fuck'

I turned my head away as soon as I saw her face.

'Why is she in this class.. Isn't she supposed to be a freshman?'

My thoughts were soon interrupted by Theo.

"Lydia" he yelled "come over here"

I turned my head to see her walk down the steps and over to us.

She was wearing a white oversized short sleeve shirt over top a tight black long sleeve, jeans that made her ass look huge and she curled her long brown hair. 
When she got closer to us a smile appeared on her face and she waved.

'God why does she look so good all the time'

"Sit next to me over here" Theo gestured to Dylan's seat making him move over.

She made her way over to the seat but in order to get there she had to step over myself and a couple other guys.

When she squeezed her way past the boys, her back was facing them and her ass accidentally rubbed against their legs.

"Fat ass" one of the boys mouthed over to me.

I rolled my eyes and laid back on my seat.

When Lydia made her way over me her ass pressed against my thigh causing me to flinch and look up at her.
She glanced over and our eyes met.
She quickly looked away and continued making her way over to Theo who was only two seats away from me.

My mind was all over the place thinking about all the different things I could have done to her at that moment.

'Fuck. I need to get out of here and away from her' I hated how she kept crawling her way back into my mind.

'So fucking annoying. This is so fucking annoying. Shes so fucking annoying'

Before my mind could wander anymore I jumped from my seat and rushed over to the classroom doors.

"Chance where the fuck you going?!" Theo yelled from his seat.

I looked over my shoulder and saw that everyone in the room was looking my way, including her.

Her eyes narrowed at me and I did the same. She was clearly pissed off, but I didn't care because so was I.

"Mr. Matthew get back in your seat!" the professor raised his voice. I ignored him and walked out the door.

♢ ♢ ♢