TWENTY-THREE

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

Sexual content

Sexual content

♢ ♢ ♢

I didn't get a chance to savour his warm, sweet lips because he abruptly pulled away and walked out of the bathroom.

I couldn't stop my feet from immediately following behind him for some reason.

"Chance" I called out

He turned his body to face me.

"I'm really sorry Gray, I don't know what I was thinking"-

I walked up to him.., "let's just forget about it ok" "I was out of line-"
I stood on my tippy toes, grabbed his face and pulled him into a hard passionate kiss.

It took him a second to start kissing me back but when he did it was intense.

He leaned in close enough that I was no longer on my toes. His hands grasped the back of my neck and pulled me even closer to the kiss.

Chance ran his tongue across my lower lip, demanding access. When my lips parted, his tongue slid inside my mouth and savoured every last bit of it.

He squeezed my ass, causing me to moan and separate our lips. Chance, on the other hand, was not having it and re-attached his mouth to mine, swallowing my moans.

Then I felt his large hands grip my thighs, picking me up and placing my legs around his torso. My arms went around his neck, pulling him impossibility close, and my legs locked around his waist.

Chance turned us and pressed me against the wall. One of his hands was firmly planted on the wall above my head, while the other tightly gripped my waist.

"Fuck" he groaned when trailing kissed along my jaw.

I leaned my head against the wall, biting my bottom lip. My hands tangled in his hair as I moved my head to the side, allowing him easier access to my neck, causing him to groan and nibble at my neck even more. Warmth was building up in my core—