TEN

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

My phone buzzed...

♢ ♢ ♢

(Text messages):

Denver:
Come to the football field

Me:
I'm in class.

Denver:
Come on.
It will be fun.
Please
Please
Please
Please
Lil
Lydia
Please
I promise it will be fun

'She's just gonna keep bothering me until I give in'

Me:
Fine.

(End of messages)

♢ ♢ ♢

I gathered my things, placed them in my bag and quickly left the lecture hall.

Walking towards the football field I saw Denny with a group of people I couldn't quite make up running around the field.

"Lydia!!!" Emma screamed running towards me and away from the group.

"Hey Em"
She jumped into my arms causing me to stumble back.

"Come on" her hand gripped mine, running to the field while dragging me behind her.

When we got closer I could finally make up the group of people on the field playing football.

"Yay Lydia" Denver cheered wrapping her thin arms around my neck and pulling me in for a hug. 

"If I miss something important I'm taking it out on you" This caused her to laugh.

"Oh calm down your not gonna miss anything because you ditched class once"
I rolled my eyes at Denver in response.

Theo walked over and put his arm around my shoulder. "Alright she's on our team!" He yelled walking back onto the field where the guys had stopped playing and looked over.

"Wait-"
Before I could start protesting Emma yelled to everyone on the field.
"Let's play!"

There were 14 of us in total. 7 vs 7 game of football.
Denny and Em were on one team and Theo, Max and I were on the other team along with other guys that live in the football house. (There was only us three girls)
I have met almost all of them.

Looking over everyone on the field my eyes met his. Chance. I haven't seen him since we fought the morning after the party.  I don't know if I expected him to be here or not but I know I should have, because he and his sister share the same friends and its his house that he shares with guys on the football team.