One Piece x BNHA pt 13: Ace and Alina

Start from the beginning

"I would soon meet Edward Newgate, also known as Whitebeard, one of the Yonko."

"The others mentioned the Yonko too. Who are they?" Power Loader asked.

"They are a small band of pirates that rule the second half of the Grand Line which is called the New World. They constitute one of the Three Great Powers, and are the most notorious and powerful Pirate captains. They assert control over dozens of other pirate crews and self-governizing islands. Whitebeard was the most powerful of the Yonko before he retired and made me his successor. Before that, he took a shine to me and made me 2nd Division Commander of his crew. 

Then Marshall D. Teach backstabbed us. He was one of my men, but he broke the biggest rule among pirates: he killed a fellow crewmate and then he jumped ship, all for the Darkness Darkness Fruit." Ace frowned.

"What does that Devil Fruit do?" Mic asked, afraid to know.

"That Devil fruit is thought to be the most evil of all, as it controls darkness and had a unique power over gravity. It could also nullify other Devil Fruit powers by simply touching other users." Alina explained.

This was worse than they thought! It sounded like Aizawa's ability, only worse.

"But Blackbeard is no longer around now thanks to Yukiko. After Blackbeard defeated Ace and turned him into the government to be a Shichibukai to accomplish his goal, the Paramount War happened, Whitebeard even waged war just to get Ace back. But no one was prepared for what happened next." Alina smirked.

"What happened?" Toshinori asked. 

"Yukiko summoned us from the Pokemon world and got us to help Whitebeard and Luffy get Ace back. She even summoned the Legendary Pokemon to help. The Marines and even Shichibukai were helpless against them. The Legendary Pokemon are basically gods of the Pokemon world and even their All-Father leader destroyed Mariejoa. Arceus.

As for Blackbeard, he and his crew were vanquished by Yvetal, the Destruction Pokemon and Messiah of Death. He even destroyed Marineford with one attack.

Lots of things changed from there. The whole event made it to the papers." Alina said as she showed them the newspaper of the aftermath.

''''

Luffy and especially Yukiko became the big talk of the times now. Either anyone praised her for finishing off Blackbeard, or feared her for accomplishing such a feat by rescuing Roger's child.

Most judicious nobles that heard of her feat became afraid that she would kick them off their thrones because of their rigid system of rule over their countries.

Then from the war, a new wave of pirates emerged, inspired by this feat, and decided to wreck havoc like crazy.

What's even more insane is that a catastrophic event happened in Mariejoa.

The Holy Land was attacked by an unknown creature that was virtually unstoppable and the place was burned to the ground.

In addition, a huge discovery was made.

The Five Elders were also found defeated and killed along with a unknown figure who was discovered by a reliable marine to be the true mastermind of the World Government who really sat on that Empty Throne!

Revealing all the lies the Government had been covering up for centuries.

In addition, this group discovered murals that these unknown creatures were the real gods of this world.

The fear of these unknown creatures turned into shock and anger towards the government as more rebellions sprang up overnight.

People began to view it as a sign that the World Government has been corrupted for too long and the True Gods finally decided to take action.

Amidst this chaos, the Government was quickly losing face, and had to do something.

After a heated debate, they decided to abdicate the protection of the Celestial Dragons, forbid slavery, and any marine found guilty of illegal actions or abuse of power was to be arrested. Which also led to the arrest and imprisonment of Akainu, the Red Admiral.

-----------------

"Yukiko did all that?" Midnight asked in shock.

"Yeah. After that, I volunteered to stay to help people understand Pokemon better and Ace tagged along to help me get around in the Grand Line. We helped about every island in our world, and now Pokemon and humans have come back together." Alina said.

"Luffy and I were also reunited with Sabo, when we learned that Blackbeard's Devil Fruit regenerated and was going to be a prize for a tournament. He was the second in command of the Revolutionary Army but now he's a new Lead Admiral of the New Genesis Government, which has replaced the corrupt World Government now.

After Whitebeard retired, I became his successor with the Blazing Rouge Pirates and Alina as my co-captain, and a new Yonko." Ace smiled as he took out the posters for him and Alina.

Fire Fist Ace, Captain of the Spade Pirates,

Bounty: 25,000,000

2nd division Commander of the Whitebeard Pirates

Bounty: 550,000,000

3rd bounty: 700,000,000

4th bounty: 2,700,000,000

New Yonko, Flame Emperor Ace, Commander of the Blazing Rouge Pirates

Current bounty: 5,110,000,000 berries

Marine Menace Alina, Co-commander of 2nd Division of the Whitebeard Pirates

1st bounty, for destroying a fleet of Navy Ships, most which can sail through the Calm Belt

473,000,000 berries

Current bounty: 3,147,300,000 berries

--------------

If the staff thought they saw everything, they would still be wrong.

After all the information they learned from the group, there were only two people left and they all needed a break right now. 

Naomasa signed as he drank his coffee, but he felt that he needed a bunch of drinks after this.

During all those interviews............................he did not detect a single lie from this group of pirates.

Then the door opened up as two people walked.

One had a strawhat, and wore a classic captain's coat like a robe, while the other was a woman with pearl white hair and had a strange squirrel on her shoulder.

"Luffy and Yukiko?" Nezu asked.

"That's us! King and Queen of the Pirates!" Luffy smiled as Yukiko giggled.

----------------------------

Oh yeah! That moment is finally here!

Plz comment!