can't help falling in love-v.c

a/n: originally i wasn't gonna post this on here since it was a request, but it was so long, and i think feeding you guys is my top priority, enjoy!

warnings: uhh, mild-cussing, angst mid way (not too much) and fluff here fluff there fluff everywhere!

-

It's loud, bustling, chaotic every single day in the cafeteria.

As soon as the bell rings around the hallways and into the classrooms for lunch break, everyone slams into each other and sprints to the front of the lunch line. Vada even remembers while she walked with Nick some boy tripped in thin air and fell to the floor. She couldn't help but laugh a little. That was until Nick and her found out he had to get stitches to repair his nose.

She laughed even harder, she couldn't help it.

Vada slurped her slushy as she kicked her feet, talking with Nick who was drinking an iced latte.

"In a sense, slurpees are better than coffee. You don't have to immediately shit diarrhea as soon as you plop on the toilet."

He agrees, rolling his eyes, "Yeah but who would want slushies every day? They stain your mouth."

"Well would you rather have a temporary colorful tongue that can be seen as cool, or stay in the bathroom while crying for help?"

It seems like as soon as she said it, Nick gagged as he held his stomach.

"You have 30 seconds before you're going to shit your pants," she states, looking at him up and down. He wasn't moving.

"Nick, go!" Vada yelled as she choked on a small giggle, watching Nick run to the bathroom holding his pants up to his sides.

As the baggy clothed brunette watched her best friend race to the bathroom, she clicked her tongue and shook her head. Vada slurped on her red slushy.

She was waiting for Nick until she noticed someone with a jacket wrapped around a tank top with her headphones on and book in one hand. You. She's never seen you before and it was almost certain she's seen everyone at least once before to know their name. She was bored, so she just watched.

You were folding a gum wrapper into a heart while you followed Mia into the girls restroom. Mia was always the one to give student tours when she could. You must've been new. But then you came back out without your jacket, holding it in the other hand as she saw Mia's slushie spilled all over your jacket. She could almost hear how she was apologizing over and over again and you smiled it off, showing her how it was okay and you could clean up when you got home.

Then she took you back to her friend group, seeing the way your hair went side to side as you walked. Before she could watch you even more, Nick called out her name.

"I just took the biggest shit of my li- what are you looking at?"

She hears him but doesn't turn his way,still looking a little, "Just someone who I think is new. Mia is giving her a tour."

Nick said a small "ohhh.." in response, "Well what's so exciting about that?"

"Mia accidentally spilled the slushie we bought this morning on her jacket by accident."

"That's so not cool, she must be cold having to take that off, was she mad?"

"No, she just brushed it off, smiled in a somewhat assuring way, and gave Mia the gum wrapper she folded before Mia took her back to her friend group."

"Ooh. She's patient then."

"Yeah."

-

After lunch passed, Vada realized you were in almost all her periods, well only the ones she attended. Sometimes she was late from Amelia hogging the bus. You kept to yourself, gave shy smiles as the teachers introduced you.