the warmth of your hand- c.s

a/n: the first time i'm writing for cairo! i lowkey don't think she would act this way but i still think it's cute<3. i'm starting part 2 on sweet so hopefully I'll get that out soon

warnings: none but fluff and lots of kissing that makes you want to cry of cuteness

-

Where the long lasting snow falls from the sky ever so gently,

The hushed whispers of words of the wind that blows in your hair when I brush it through my fingers.

Forever winter,

The cold that answers my prayers and tints your cheeks pink,

So I that you can ask for my warmth and comfort,

While I envelope you in a love that'll keep you so safe, pressing my lips against your snow-fallen cheeks..

"Cairo!" you call out, your voice a soft melody as it rings through the coldness of the snow, and to the small creek that leads to the window of her room. Cairo's ears perk as she places down her pen and swipes her thin hands over her journal filled with poetic beauty, the ink slightly smearing and leaving its mark.

She closes her notes filled with poetry of you, using the clip of her pen to grasp onto the book's handle and wraps it in the band that keeps it together.

"I'm coming love!" Cairo says, her voice growing a bit louder so you can hear her from outside. She didn't want you to wait outside for long as she rolls out of bed and opens her closet, grabbing a pair of mittens, earmuffs, and wrapping a scarf around the nape of her neck. She flings her bedroom door open and swings down the hallway, opening the door to be greeted by your figure.

You had your headphones hung around your neck, earmuffs in and your hair curled beautifully down. It took your girlfriend's breath away as she smiled at you. Your soft eyes met hers and she squealed, making you giggle. Your breath warmed up the cold air around you, a breath trying to warm it up, a sigh that is visible to one who sees it, your breath fogging in the cold winter air as it travels and dissipates.

It's like her writing when it comes to life. Of course it would come to life, all her writings are about you, your love, your beauty, you. Where the cold answers her prayers and tints your cheeks pink. It makes Cairo's lips curve into a warm smile to see the way you look adorable, with your scarf covering your chin and you waddle up to her like a penguin.

"G'morning.." you say, a small sniffle following in suit.

"Hi baby," Cairo whispers, ruffling your hair and scratching your scalp gently. She nuzzles your nose, having to bend down to press her nose to yours and giving your lips a kiss. Her lips are warm, soft, your lips are pouty, sweet.

Before you can pull away and feel the eternal warmth of her lips again, her arms wrap around you and slide down to your waist. You feel her lift you up as a cheeky grin forms on your face, spinning around in her arms and making a small childish squeal like it's Christmas day. Cairo grins, feeling your nimble hands brush the invading bangs away from her forehead.

"I missed you. And it's cold," you murmur, your hot breath purposely blowing against her face, causing a contagious laugh to sound from her.

She feels the way your legs lift to wrap around her waist as she carries you, her nose pressed into your shoulder as your face buries into her neck.

"You are cold," she states, "But that's okay, we have plenty of time to cuddle and warm up before we go on our date in the evening, cmon."

She opens the door to her house and shuts it with her foot, you two kissing and making out along the way, lovely mumbles being made between each.