bear hugs-t.c

a/n: wanted to do drabbles on this, short and sweet<3. 

warnings: none

-

It's been 30 minutes, and you can't sleep without feeling your girlfriend by your side.

"Y/N, I still have homework sunshine, I promise we can cuddle when I finish, it'll only take me 15 minutes."

A whine pasts your lips as you kick your feet on your bed, the only light from the salt lamps, fairy lights, and night light.

"Pleeeeaseeee"

She giggles, pressing her lips to your forehead, "Soon baby."

"Nooooo," you groan, sleepily as you twist and turn in bed, "Whyyy can't youuuu?"

"I just need to finish this baby, I'll almost be done," she coaxes, opening her laptop and clicking away.

You grunt putting on your most innocent look as your curled up into bed and watching her every move, "Pleaseeee? For me??.."

Tara doesn't even turn around, making you angry, well from this angle you just looked even cuter.

"It's not due till Wednesday, it's Monday. Tara baby pleasee it's not fairrrr.."

She hums, typing.

"You hate me," you say, getting out of bed and wrapping the blanket around you before leaving the door. Tara waited 5 small moments before she heard your footsteps and opened the door again, to see your tiny figure trod back to the bed, "Too cold, changed my mind."

A soft giggle past her lips, shaking her head as you flop into bed.

"I just want to cuddle with my girlfriend," you pout, stomping your leg and turning off your salt lamp. You turn away from her and cover yourself with a blanket, huffing.

You hear a sigh come out from her, her laptop immediately closing, "You know I can't say no to that," Tara whispers softly to herself. She slips on her t-shirt and some shorts as she crawls into bed, seeing the way your small figure wrapped in a blankety burrito. She untangles yourself from the blanket, seeing your tiny figure in a laced tank top and the fluffy heart pajama pants she gifted to you. Tara shuffles into the warmth of the blanket, seeing the way you shifted slightly.

"I'll cuddle with you," she whispers, pressing her lips to your ear and seeing the way you immediately turned around and scooted into her embrace, exhaling in happiness.

"Do that stupid assignment tomorrow, I can't sleep without you here," you say, looking sad as she plays with your hair and scratches your scalp, making you coo.

"Okay okay," she laughs breathily, "I'll ask Mindy to finish it, I know she took answers from Anika, but hush, you haven't been able to sleep for the past hour."

You murmur, breathing in her scent that immediately comforts you. A soft yawn passes your lips, "Because..." yawn "I can't fall asleep without my girlfriend.." your voice trails off, slowly growing sleepy.

"I know, but I'm here now, go to sleep," she whispers, kissing your lips softly before spooning you, you turn back around and nuzzle into her chest. She rubs circles behind your back, knowing the way it makes you fall asleep much quicker.

No longer than 3 minutes later does a soft snore sound throughout the room, making Tara smile and turn off the light before wrapping her arms around you and pulling you closer.