belly the holland lop

a/n:  posted this on tumblr but forgot to post it here! 

warnings: fluffy fluffy fluffy (no fr its fluffy)

-

You opened the keys to your apartment, carefully sneaking in as you peeked through the hallways.

Silent. Good. Tara's not home.

You snuck him in, telling him to shush as you led him to your room. You didn't want to get caught by Tara. You loved him too much.

You opened the door and closed it, making a sigh of relief as you relaxed, kissing his forehead.

"Okay, I don't think Tara will find you, well she's not home yet but as long as you stay!" You emphasize on the stay as you look at him. His eyes were just like hers, you melted, making random motions with your hands, "Then you will be safe."

The small holland lop bunny looked at you, his nose wobbling as you kept kissing him.

(Did I get you?)

"Great!" You say, bending down and picking Belly up. Or maybe you should call him Mabel. Green Beans? You'll decide on that later.

You carefully use your hand and use your right to lift his stomach and the other to his bottom, then you bring him to your chest. It makes a small squeak of happiness as you bring him to your bed and it does a binky, doing zoomies on your bed as you giggle.

"No stop that, I don't want my duvets to get all ruffled, I ironed them just yesterday!"

Belly, or Green Beans or Mabel looks at you, his cute brown eyes looking at you as it makes a small stomp of protest, grunting.

"Hey don't grunt at me little boy!"

He stomps again as you sigh, "Okay fine a little more zoomies."

Belly bounces off the pillows and circles around the room once, twice, four times, six times! before jumping on your bed and landing on your lap.

"Adorable," you mumble, feeding him a small sliced apple and strawberry.

"Spoiled baby," you chide playfully, "You're just like Toffee, you don't like carrots and want the sweet stuff."

Belly crunches on the strawberry, his mouth turning red as you laugh, kissing his forehead again. After eating he claws softly at your chest and you feel his wet mouth press into your neck, then your white shirt.

"Hey! You're lucky this isn't outside clothes. Or else I would've taken your strawberries away tomorrow."

You hear the door click as your brain immediately goes haywire.

"Oh shit. Belly, where the hell do I hide you?" You whisper scream, hearing Tara call your name as you look around, carrying him as his front is pressed up to your front, sniffing your clothes. Belly could run anywhere and Tara could see him as soon as he did another zoomie. You regret giving him those fruits, he's going to get fruit energy!

"Baby!" Tara giggles, but it is dying down as she hears your footsteps, "Where are you? What are you doing?"

"Just a minute of love! I'm.. Redecorating, and trying on new stuff you know? Yeah." You run around your room.

You panic, every way was closed, your guitar was covering your closet, if you moved it that would take too long.

"I'm coming," she hums.

"Oh fuck it." You say, grabbing a hoodie and putting it on, then placing Belly in your chest as you carried him under your hoodie.

Tara bursts into your door to see you sweating, the duvets ruffled, and the closet slightly opened, your guitar covering it.