opposites attract-j.o

a/n: i wasn't gonna post this but i want to feed you guys, btw this is on my tumblr if you want more ! i just thought i'd get something fluffy, still working on requests!

warnings: idk alcohol?

-

It's silent on set where Scream is being filmed. Silence would've filled your break room, that would be if you and Jenna weren't damn yelling at each other over the littlest of things.

"You fucking cheated!" You accuse, pointing your finger at her as you go crazy and throw your Uno cards everywhere.

The tinier girl puts her hands up, putting one to her chest to pretend to be offended, "The Y/N is accusing me of cheating? When will I clearly won fair and square?"

That throws you off the edge, screaming into a pillow and kicking your feet, then throwing the pillow straight to her head. "I saw you looking at my cards dumbass!"

The atmosphere is chaotic as you two throw pillows at each other, one of them hits Melissa in the nose, "Hey!" She goes, throwing a pillow to Mason, which throws it to Jasmine.

Everyone is throwing their pillows at each other, screaming and laughing. Actually, not everyone is screaming, the only ones are you and Jenna.

"I WAS GLANCING AT THE SCENERY."

"SINCE WHEN WAS THE SCENERY MY CARDS?" You yell, throwing the stuffed animal at her.

Jasmine nudges Melissa, who lets her pillow down and lets her friend whisper in her ear, "Who's going to tell them that they're flirting?"

A cackle escapes the other actress, "She's definitely always thinking Y/N is the beautiful scenery. In which she is, she's like the days that have the best sunsets. She's a sweetheart."

That was true. Although Jenna won't admit it. You were breathtaking. You were like the movie that everyone wants to watch again for the first time. Whose voice was a gentle lullaby that lulled those into a peaceful rest. A work of art, Jenna would say. A work of art she'd fucking hate, yet still buy it's worth for billions of dollars more than they should be.

"Okay FINE! I peeked! I just saw that you had a yellow seven! That's it!"

"Exactly!" You say, throwing the stuffed animal up and victory, "Nuh uh, you also said half-way through the game as a joke "I bet you have a blue four," and I had a blue four!"

"FINE, but that was all!"

"Whatever."

Mason rolls his eyes as he leans back into his chair, throwing a huge stuffed animal and making you collapse and go, "Hey!"

"They're gonna get married one day, they're like an old married couple," He states, and everyone that hears agrees, except you two. You two are too caught up with arguing with each other, smacking pillows at each other.

"Asshole."

Grunt!

"Bitch."

Smack!

"Weirdo!"

"Goofball!"

Plomp!

"Silly!"

"Pretty!"

"Sweet girl."

"Lovely!"

"Gosh, well aren't they oblivious?" Jasmine scoffs, "Their flirting and don't even know it, they'll use that as an excuse for another argument again. Melissa watches, amused, and laughing in the background with a cackle. You two are hitting each other with any pillows you can find.