the 1900s-l.d

a/n: heyy! i promise i'm active i just hate it when i post the same things on tumblr yk? don't want to be repetitive, also i literally binged a 400 page book in 2 days which doesn't sound that bad but like for me 200 pages a day is crazy

warnings: i dont know

-

"Melly, look at the camera baby!" Lorraine's sweet, baby-voice echoes. Your doe-eyed daughter, who's hair is currently in braids that your wife did when she had the shortest length of hair, coos and runs up to the both of you, her hands flaring to the air.

Melly's hands make grabby arms and you pick her up and spin her around as she giggles. You curl up to Lorraine and nuzzle her neck as she plays with your daughter's hair. She puts a small strawberry hat she knitted on her tiny head, making Melly babble and erupt in laughter.

Her eyes look up at you, blinking as her little hands come up and nestles her fingertips into your smooth hair. You do the same for Lorraine, pressing your lips to the side of her head as you fondle with her dark, wavy hair. You make a small squeal when Melly tugs on your hair, not enough to hurt, "Stop that!" Melly giggles more and plops her head onto your shoulder, "Hair."

"You are so cute! Your eyes are so pretty!" She fusses, lending the camera to you as you carefully hand Melly to her, cautious of Lorraine's belly that is currently bloating that carries your soon to be child. You rub the bump that's forming, leaning down and letting your hands rub shapes under her yellow sundress. The freckled brunette gives you a warm smile, in which you let her kiss your forehead as she speaks, "She has your eyes, you know? That's why I love her even more."

"Well, she has your cheeks, I can squish them all day!" You giggle, pinching Melly's cheeks lightly and squishing Lorraine's.

Your wife squeals at you, and you pick up an incoming Theodore that is now racing towards you with his cow stuffed animal. His dark brunette hair is ruffled, in which Lorraine rubs it to smooth it out.

"Hi Teddy!" You say, recording him as he looks up at the camera with his overalls and a farmer hat you secretly stole from Mr. Days' most prized stuffed animal collection. He shows his cow stuffed animal to the camera, like a trophy and plunks on the haystack, his eyes noticing the tractor push-car placed next to him. He crawls off the stack and tries to crawl into the mini, self-drive tractor. It makes you and Lorraine giggle.

Your camcorder gets placed down on one of the stables, where it can capture everything. Then you pick up Theo and spin him in your arms, making him squeal happily. You bounce him up and down in your arms before placing him into the tractor and watching him click all the random buttons. He places his cow, which he's recently called Sam, in the passenger seat. Then he puts his hat on him.

"Car," Theodore's tiny voice states, making him around to you. His eyes are questioning.

"Yes tiny, that's a car."

His tiny toes step on the pedal and the tiny tractor slowly begins to drive to you, making small 'vroom' noises as his tractor goes in circles in time with his wheel spinning.

"Baby, I think Theo would be a race-car driver one day."

"I think he'd be a great race-car driver," you say, about to talk about all the cool things he would do, until Theodore's tractor bumps into Lorraine's knee.

"Ouch!" She gasps, playfully. The small boy giggles his heart out, so much you can see his brunette hair going up and down.

"Excuse you, young man. You cannot try to crash into a pretty girl's knee that is currently going to grant you another sibling!"

He backs up and this time charges to your knee, bumping into it.

"Hey! That hurts!" You shout, Theodore is giggling again, his cheeks are flaring red and you and Lorraine can't help but giggle. "I hope he doesn't do that in class."