stormy rain cloud. t.c

a/n, summary & warnings- i got this idea a couple weeks ago and wanted to write it since i havent wrote in a while! 

summary: chad is a little too close to tara for your liking, your whole night of partying with tara was ruined, flooded with an intense hatred, jealousy, and hurt.

also i def don't think chad would be like this in this story but i used him anyway! idk any warnings? drinking?! enjoy!

-

When you went to the party Quinn held, you expected your hand in Tara's, drinking and dancing the night away like there was no tomorrow.

Not Chad being all touchy with your oblivious girlfriend.

It was making you furious.

How his hand brushed against her shoulder whenever your friend group was talking. The way he looked like he could yank her hand away from yours with a blink of an eye.

Your night was completely ruined, the only reassuring rub on the back from Mindy saving you from leaving. You glared at him, throwing daggers at his head to the point where you wish you could take his body and throw it off a sky scraper. 

You found Tara's obliviousness to be cute before.

This situation was different. 

She brushed how Chad laughed at her dark humor a little too hard. Didn't think twice about how he was basically flirting with her the whole night.

You regretted coming here. 

That was an understatement, you regretted coming here with Tara. You just wanted to spend time with Tara. Not spend time being mad about Chad being clingy with Tara.

You wanted to break down. Sob, throw up, fall off a thousand foot cliff, you just wanted to go home. 

With Tara in your arms.

You huffed as Chad made a joke and Tara chuckled.

It wasn't even funny. You crossed your arms, like a rain cloud that would about to turn into a thunderstorm. Your rage was slowly bubbling. 

Slowly... Two fifths.. Three fifths..

You pulled Tara a little closer to you, nuzzling your nose against her cheek. Her right hand that was next to Chad's was pulled away fairly quickly, using it to brush your scalp. It made a small smirk form on your lips. Your sweet Tara.

One fifth. Your anger washed away. 

Her soft scent of strawberries calmed you, she kissed her forehead. You pulled her closer.

Mindy spoke up, "So, if you guys were to decide on who would be the best girlfriend boyfriend material, who would it be?"

Mindy pointed to Anika, Anika pointed to Mindy, Quinn pointed at some random dude in the corner, Ethan pointed to Chad. (The shit Ethan?) You pointed to Tara, Tara pointed to you.

Little shit Chad Meat Meeks Fartin' Martin chose Tara. Your Tara.

You shot him a look, if looks couldn't kill, they certainly could now. You looked at him, your eyes basically saying, "Mine."

Three fifths..

Tara hugged you, rubbing your furrowed eyebrows, looking down at you, "Of course it's my YN. She's my girl. I love her." 

You sighed, anger slightly dissipating. Two fifths. And a half.

You let yourself melt into Tara's touch, eyes fluttering closed as your legs tangled with each other, conversations flowing between your friend group quickly.