her healer-v.c

a/n: hellooo, honestly when i have free time in school, i use a doc and write all of my drabbles and stories, for some reason random ideas pop in my head at the most random times, and usually it's during school

for those who were wondering about part three of lead, i haven't even started, so i'm so sorry! i've had no motivation to start, i need an inspiration and need to think of a way to enhance the plot.

i love this story honestly.

-

Vada hates seeing you sad.

If you were to think back to everything you found therapeutic. It would've been music. Music was like a flower of comfort to you. But if music was a flower, Vada was a whole meadow of dandelions and a paddock of butterflies.

You loved her.

She was like a bright soul to coax your shy one. She memorized every detail, birthmark, and small actions to find out if something was wrong.

You play with your necklace when you're uncomfortable, fiddle with your hands when you're nervous. Your eyebrows furrow when you're worried or disgusted.

When you smile, your lips twitch more upwards when it's genuine, if your dimples are visible, it shows you're truly happy. When your nose scrunches, you're teasing and flustered.

When you're jealous, she can see it in your eyes, a brewing storm, but hidden behind those soft eyes. She can sense your sadness. There was no way to figure out when you were sad, it was different every time. But Vada always just.. Knew.

She notices your eyes aren't as warm, they were more vulnerable when you were sad.

Vada hates seeing you sad.

She knows you like the back of her hand.

Kisses your forehead when you are uncertain, peppers it when stressed. Showers you with cuddles when you are down, whispering sweet nothings in your ear.

Oh. And when you were sad.

Sad was the worst to see you in.

The first time when Vada saw you cry, she felt her heart tear into a million. You had come home from school, you were quieter than usual, you smiled, but Vada knew something was wrong. Your dimples didn't show.

They always showed when you were with her.

You were wearing your earphones, headphones to top it off, the bags under your eyes a little visible.

You had assured her everything was okay, although when you were, you would say something like, "Vads, I promise I'm okay."

But that time you didn't, you said, "I'm okay, really don't worry about me." Your voice was barely a whisper as you turned away to go to your next class.

Vada that day found out your childhood dog had passed away. His name was Oakley and he would run to her every time she stepped foot in your house. Licking her face, playfully jumping.

When school had ended, you gave her a hug goodbye, telling her that you couldn't come over today. You hugged her longer then usual, like you needed it as you buried your face against her neck, she could swear she heard your breath stutter with a small sniffle as she held you.

She decided she would visit, buying all your favorite snacks, along with some sour patch so you two could share, maybe watch a movie too.

She snuck in by the window she always sneaks in.

When she opened your room, it was dark, the only light was the small crack from the window and the smell of a vanilla candle being lit.

All of her snacks drop to the floor when she sees you.

She found you crying under the blankets when she came to visit, your figure shaking under the blanket that was above you, only your wavy hair being seen.

Your cries were heartbreaking.

It was worse than being cut and ripped, it was much worse.

She didn't know what to do, she wanted to shower you, spoil you with gifts. But she knew that wouldn't work. She stood there for a moment.

Then she knew. Somehow. Something had just told her.

She crawled into bed with you.

You felt the bed shift and as soon as you felt her presence. You slightly shifted, turning around to see her. Your eyes were bloodshot, teary eyes as you looked at her, panicked like she saw something she shouldn't have. You blubbered, sniffing as she whispered, "Come here, oh I'm so sorry.." then, your tears began to fall down like a river.

Her heart ached, "Don't cry.." She whispered, comfortingly, your body curling against her chest as you sobbed, hiccupping every few minutes.

She hugged you tightly, shushing you as she kissed your forehead. She rubbed circles on the nape of your neck. Your eyes were half open, droopy, tired.

She had never seen a side of you like this, you were so vulnerable.

You were burying your face against her chest so tightly as if she could shield you, if she could take your pain away and take your place, she would.

You were shaking, and that was enough to break her heart.

Vada hates seeing you sad.

It hurt her to see you like this, especially when she knew you were just a girl who was always sweet, never sad.

Her eyes softened, she knew if she tried to talk you couldn't talk back to her, you managed to get out a, "He was e-everything t-to me."

She breathed, "I know," gently rocking you, "I know."

So she cupped your cheeks, making you look at her, like really look at her.

When your eyes met her doe ones, you practically melted in her arms.

Vada cooed, caressing your freckled cheeks that were damp with tears.

She pulled you close again, having your head bury in her neck as she hummed softly.

As she hummed, she kissed the top of your head, saying things like, "I'm here." "I love you." "I hate seeing you cry." "Don't be sad, I'm sad when you're sad." "Shh, come here, it's all going to be okay."

Your sobs quieted down, sniffles present as your body stopped shaking, now just light quivers. Your eyes, she knew it wouldn't have been as warm as they were. But this was different, your eyes were filled with hurt, she couldn't describe it. But she hated it.

She cradled your body as she whispered, "Let me kiss it all better."

She kisses your face everywhere, a soft warmth lingering even when her lips leave.

Your hiccups stop.

Your high tide range of tears turning into a soft ripple.

You pull her closer, as much as there was a small crack in your heart. There was one Vada, her millions of love working to just glue that one piece back together, gently.

You feel your eyes grow heavy, you just realize how exhausted you were.

Your body feels drowsy, her scent comforts you, always so sweet and inviting.

She rubs your back, kissing your forehead once, twice, three times, gently humming.

She feels your body stop shaking, "Are you okay?" she whispers.

Vada doesn't hear a response, looking down to find you asleep on her chest.

She exhales a sigh, she would give the world to see you happy.

Vada hates seeing you sad.

But you both know she's the only one that can fix it.