the alcohol effect- v.c

a/n: hello! i was looking back to my stories and i thought it would be nice to just have a story that was kind of like crazy drunk, where r gets drunk and goes silly, enjoy! also i'm thinking about writing part 2 for sweet, i'm just not sure what to write, when i'm in the mood i'll try!

warnings: alcohol, (underage drinking is inferred) making out, kissy kiss, fluff

-

Wind blew in your air as you peeked your head out of the window as Vada drove 5 miles over the speed limit, your screams of the lyrics being heard to the people that the car swished against.

Vada looks at you, wiggling her eyebrows when she makes it to your stop, shifting out of her seat and opening your car door.

"C'mon, don't want to let them have fun without us right?" She says, a silly smile played on her face as you rolled your eyes and took her hand.

Music made the house shake and the concrete vibrate against your shoes. You were at least ten yards away, you looked up at Vada and she gave you a reassuring ruffle in the hair.

"Just stay with me and we'll be okay, okay?"

A smile creeps on your face as you nod slowly, Vada opening the door for the two of you, "Okay baby."

-

The first hour of the party you and Vada's friend hosted was going well. You stayed by Vada's side the whole time and cuddled into her lap while making conversation with Mia and Nick, laughing the night away. The second hour you drank a little alcohol, a smirk playing on your lips after you lost a game.

Vada felt a slight shift in your demeanor not long after as you pulled her aside and made out in the corner of the couch for long moments, your hungry lips devouring hers as your legs wrapped around her waist.

She could get used to this as her hand creeped against your bare back, caressing your naked skin.

The brunette regretted pulling away from your lips and hushed you, telling you she had to go to the bathroom and talk to Mia for a moment.

15 minutes passed and your hair was ruffled, eyes dilated and red hot cheeks. You sipped your alcohol, talking with Nick in a slurred voice.

"..this is bUBbbly!" you say, your voice going high and low as you sip it and make a small tiny burp. "Eww... That was gross." You said, looking at Nick with an accusing glare.

Nick slaps your shoulder, "You burped! What the hell are you looking at me for?"

"Nuh uh. That was you, I can smell your ragged breath from here."

"Y/N I swear to-"

The world was spinning as you babble and interrupt him.

5 minutes you were arguing with Nick about knowing that it was he who was the one who took your favorite stuffed animal in second grade. Then the next 5 minutes you crossed your arms and rotted in the corner, sniffling and making cries about how you missed your girlfriend.

"Y/N it's fine. Vada will be back soon."

"But I want her now."

"I'll text her in ten minutes-"

"No! NOW!" You whine, kicking your feet impatiently as you glare at him, sniffling. You didn't understand. Did Vada not want to see you? The alcohol was making your brain go haywire.

"Does she not love me?.." You say, looking like you made a conclusion as tears glistened in the pupils of your eyes.

"Oh lord." He says, pulling out his phone.