Chapter 29

TRIPLE UPDATE: CHAPTER 27, 28, & 29!

Alanis POV

"Zayn is the guy from the boardwalk?" I nod, Poppy gives a 'yep' from her towel. "But Harry is the one that owns the skatepark. That's not Niall, because that's your boyfriend." She points to Niall and I am starting to turn into a bobblehead. "And fuckface... that's uhm, your brother but I still don't totally know why we hate him yet but.. Wow. This is a mess."

Heaven was piecing together all the information we overloaded her with the moment she got here. We waited out front on the lawn to cheer her arrival on and dashed over to hug her an tell her how much we needed girl time before she could even grab her bag to bring inside.

When I called to make sure Heaven was still going to come over we told her instead she had to stay till Tuesday because we NEEDED to all hang out for an extended period of time. We warned her that we were going to throw a little get-together tonight and she came prepared. Her hair was wrapped up in space buns with glitter dotting her hairline, matching her eyeshadow. Since I told her there was a pool she wore a coral print bandeau bathing suit top with denim overalls, no shirt, and mismatched blue and orange converse high tops. Something about her just always screamed 'cool'.

It was funny because I too had picked a set of overalls for tonight, except mine were black and white checkered print and I paired a white shirt with it. Poppy wasn't even dressed, she only had on a red one piece suit with hot pink straps on it. Her skin was currently baking a little in the sun while we all were by my pool. Domino was on his walk and we were trying to be patient while waiting for our food to get here.

We mulled over options while talking about things before deciding on burgers, fries, sodas, onion rings, jalapeno poppers, and cookie bites. Not the best idea before having a pool party, but who cares at this point, we need to drown our sorrows.

"And wait, if all these guys are so messy, who is even single around here? I need to nurse my wounds tonight because rumor mill has it, Maddy is already dating someone new." I remember Maddy being Heaven's ex that she recently had things end with. "And Heaven needs a little macking this weekend, so like were are these lips gonna' end up?"

Poppy giggles and looks over to me, I knew her exact thought and at the same time we both return Heaven's gaze, "Louis" the unison of our voices hits her.

"Louis? Is he cute?" Heaven bites her lower lip. We found out Heaven is actually a bisexual, so really anyone was fair game, and of course the moment Louis sees her it is going to be game over. She is soooooo his type. Hot, funny, smart, nice, playful, and can hold her own in a conversation? Hell yeah, Louis is going to swoon.

"Very hot. Like Taco Bell fire sauce. He is besties with the other guys, has super nice hair and eyes. Oooooh, and arms. I like his arms. Those are great. I mean," Poppy rolls over on her towel to look over at Heaven who was sitting up and stretching her legs out, "not as great as Niall, but that's like nearly impossible. I think Niall was sculpted perfectly by the Gods or some shit, because damn, that body, he is so... ugh, yummy does not begin to describe it."

I tossed the outdoor pillow that was under my head at Poppy to shut her up. Heaven giggles. "What!! Just being honest!" Poppy surrenders and holds her hands up, giving up.

After a few more minutes of telling Heaven about the recent drama we have been unfolding around Venice we hear the doorbell go off, signaling it was lunch time.

We all share food, taste testing each other's stuff while still talking boys, drama, and the recents. I think Heaven was ready to bite off Liam's head FOR Poppy when she heard what I found out from Zayn. Turns out Heaven is someone you really wanna' have in your corner because she is a total ride or die once she likes you.