Meeting new friends

(Im sorry. This is going to be a short chapter because I had written a good chapter but WATTPAD DELETED ALL MY HARD WORK! So I'm just summarizing this)
Izuku Yagi was quirkless. And because of that, he was treated like trash by everyone. Even his own friends from class 1-A, including his twin sister Izumi. He was neglected by his parents who he found out were heroes after his father Toshinori Yagi AKA All Might, crushed his dreams.

Later that same day, he got captured by a Sludge Villain and was on the verge of death until he was saved by a pink haired boy named Kirby.

Afterwards, Kirby took Izuku to the Halberd after hearing his story and introduced all the star allies to him: bandana Dee, Dedede, Meta Knight, Rick, Kine, Coo, Marx, Gooey, Adeline, Ribbon, Daroach, DMK, Taranza, Sectonia (Yeah that's right! She's not dead!), Susie, Francisca, Flamberge, and Zan Partizanne.

After Izuku told them his backstory, they decided to let him stay to which Izuku was thrilled.

After thanking everyone, the star allies got a distress call from outer space. To which everyone decided to get going and took flight.

During then, two figures were watching this happen and were happy that Izuku was going with them. The reason? It will be revealed soon.

(Again, sorry this was short but I'm just so frustrated at what happened and I'm not going through the stress of putting it all back together again. The next chapter will be better. I promise)