chapter fifty eight

Seung Ho jumped over the gate. You climbed up and you jumped over, Seung Ho caught you.

"He's in the corner of the street" Seung Ho lead you away. You found his car but when you entered it was Ha Rin.

"Ha Rin?" "Seo Joon told me to come get you both" you both sat in the back. "How you feeling Ji Hyun?" "Fine," you smiled, Ha Rin drove from the school.

"Seo Joon and I were hoping to go to the hot springs" Seung Ho and you looked at each other stranged out. "But, we don't have time. We have work, so here" she handed us the location flyer.

"In this weather?" "It's Friday. Relax, spend time with each other. School has been shitty towards you guys" Ha Rin smiled at us from the rear view.

"Can we?" Seung Ho took the flyer, he made a look but he looked at you. "Alright," he gave in "aww, you got a soft spot for your girlfri—" "shut up," Seung Ho glared at her.

Ha Rin dropped off. "Thank you!" You waved to her as she drove off.

You walked into the hot springs, "welcome!" There were two guides "please follow me" the man took Seung Ho away. "The ladies is this way," the women guided you to the opposite direction.

You were naked and you went into the warm water with the other girls that were talking to each other.

You stayed in the corner, keeping to yourself.

"I saw Park Seung Ho! He was so good looking in person!" A group of girls gossiped, you rolled your eyes.

Whatever, he's mine.

"I wonder if it's big. Should we go peek at the guys?" "Yun Hee, don't say that!" You scoffed after hearing them.

That's for me to know. Who do you think you are!?

After a while, you noticed you were last of the girls that were in there now. You knew it was time to get out, you pulled yourself out and wrapped your towel around yourself.

"I should go find Seung Ho now," you saw the same girls surrounding Seung Ho. "You're really tall!" "How tall are you!?" Seung Ho looked at them with a cringed look.

"I'm here with my—" "hey!" You shouted at them. "The hell do you think you're doing looking at my boyfriend like that!" You reached for Seung Ho's hand and pulled him to you.

"Your..." "boyfriend!?" "Yes my boyfriend!?" You glared at him "leave him alone before I curb stomp you!" You threatened them, "s-sorry..." they walked away.

"Curb stomp?" Seung Ho smirked at you but with a confused look. "Don't let girls hit on you!" "I wasn't. I was trying to tell them I came with my girlfirend" "still. Desperate girls don't care, snd cling onto anything."

"Anyways, I got our room number" "we're staying he for the night?" He nodded "might as well make the most of it since we're here." You walked to your room with him, he slid the door open.

You sat on your knees, and you dropped your towel. You were gonna put your rob's on until you felt kisses on your neck from behind.

You turned to look at your handsome boyfriend. "I like how you get so defensive over me," he smiled "what's mine is mine" you kissed him. He leaned back with you on top of him.

After having a relaxing day with your boyfriend, Seo Joon came to pick you guys up.

It was still pretty early so you fell asleep on Seung Ho's shoulder. You guys got home and Seung Ho carried you to the room and left you on his bed asleep while he went out to do his errands.

Seung Ho was hanging out with Myung Seouk.

"You should see how she is, sometimes she gets quiet cause she's in deep thought of it" "you should speak to Ha Joon. Maybe he can do something that'll make him stay quiet and realize it isn't Ji Hyun's fault."