chapter twenty eight

WITH SEUNG HO

"Young master! Young master!" The butler ran in, while Seung Ho was pouring them drinks.

"I found it! Is it this!?" It was the ring, they were all covered in sweat and dirt, Seung Ho smiled "yeah," he took it "thank you a lot" he thanked him. "No need to worry, young master" the door open and Seo Joon walked with Ha Rin.

"What the hell happened to you guys?" Ha Rin asked concerned "we were looking for something" Seung Ho replied. "You're covered in dirt" Seo Joon put down in bags, there were out of the city for music business.

"Oh wow," Ha Rin walked up to Seung Ho and grabbed the ring, "this is beautiful" "I thought you didn't wanna get married" Seo Joon bullied him. "I'm not marrying anyone. I just.. have my reasons" Seung Ho walked away.

They all looked at each other confused.

Seung Ho washed it up and placed it on his desk. He noticed the necklace that was being fixed by him. Seung Ho sat down and continued his work.

The weekend went by fast, and you had to bring yourself to return to school.

You walked through the halls, "Ji Hyun!" Someone hugged you, you remembered that voice, it belonged to Ae Cha. You smiled and returned her hug.

"Sorry for not coming" "it's alright" you guys started walking together. And of course, the screams of girls, surrounding Seung Ho and shoving his friends away.

"Isn't he so dreamy?" "Who?" "Park Seung Ho" "oh" Seung Ho looked at you, you immediately looked away. "Let's just get to class. It's too loud here" you pulled Ae Cha away from the spot.

"Have you talked to Ha Joon?" "What's there to talk about?" You replied "just talk things out" she responded "it can help between you guys, understand each other" you sighed. "Alright then."

Ae Cha has a point. He was a close friend of mine, and I loved him deeply.

"We're gonna head to the vending machines. Want anything?" Myung Seouk asked "just get me a milk box. I have to go do something "ight" Myung Seouk waved to him, and they walked away.

Seung Ho went around looking for you. You came from the restroom.

"Ah, so refreshing" you dried your hands off with the papers towels and threw them out since the trash can was outside the bathrooms.

"Ji Hyun," "eek!!" You were startled "S-Seung Ho?" Seung Ho walked closer to you "I was looking for you" "you were??" You questioned. Seung Ho went through his pockets and pulled something out.

Your eyes widened, he gently put the necklace in your palm.

"Where'd you find this?" "I—" Seung Ho stopped himself. "Ha Joon found it," you were shocked "he was just scared to give it you himself since he still thinks you're angry with me. So I offered to give it to you."

Ha Joon...?

I blushed.

You ran off, Seung Ho watched you run off with his fists cleaned. "Just felt right" a cold object hit his cheek it was his friends "why are you just standing there like a weirdo? We've been looking for you. Breakfast is about to finish, drink up" Seung Ho took the strawberry milk.

You ran into the classroom to find Ha Joon reading a book. "Ji Hyun?" You walked to him confidently, you stood there for a moment in front of him.

"Did I do something wrong—" you hugged Ha Joon, "I missed you so much" Ha Joon was in shock but slowly wrapped his arms around you, he missed your scent around him.

Ae Cha was watching us, she smiled. She turned around to return back to class but ran into someone, "oh, I'm sorry. Didn't see you there" she realized it was Myung Seouk.