chapter thirty two

Ha Joon finished coming out of the restroom and he was about to run into someone until they both stopped to prevent it.

"Seung Ho," "Ha Joon," they stared at each other. "What're you doing here?" "Same as you" Ha Joon flinched "for Ji Hyun?" "What, no. To see someone perform" oh I see" he noticed a small box in his hand.

"Don't be nosy" Seung Ho glared at him "didn't say anything" they both started walking in the same direction at the same time. "Can you walk slower or something, so I'm not mistaken being your friend?" Seung Ho rolled his eyes and walked faster.

Seung Ho found his seat next to Da Chul. "So what're they playing again?" "Don't know. They said it's a surprise" Da Chil replied.

"Contestant 12" we heard in the speaker "that's us!" Myung Seouk and Bong Joon were excited and I watched them ran out to the curtains.

"They seem excited" Ae Cha commented "they sure do" we started practicing. Bong Joon and Myung Seouk stood in front of the audience.

There was a cough in the audience, Bong Joon lifted his shirt up, there was a big smiley face on it. "Ince ince ince" Myung Seouk started beat boxing "cat in the hat! Cat in the hat! Cat in the hat! Cat in the mat! Cat in the mat! Cat in the mat!" Da Chul sighed from disappointment.

"Why am I not surprised?" Seung Ho was speechless.

The judges were shocked. The audience loved it very much, it was a good laugh for them.

It went on for awhile, "I think that's quite enough boys" the principal who was one of the judges, said. "But we were getting to the good part" "was cat in the mat no the good part?" She smiled at them.

"They ain't ready to hear us, Bong Joon. We're too cool. C'mon" Myung Seouk wrappped his arm and they walked off stage, I walked up to them.

"Hello," "oh," they didn't expect me out of everyone to come up to them. "I honestly think you guys did great. A good laugh, but I know you guys were serious about it" I gave them a light smile. They both blushed.

"Y-yeah, thanks" Myung Seouk pulled Bomg Joon away. "Why did I feel a mother's warmth from her?" "Right... felt amazing."

"Contestant 13, please come out" "that's us!" Ae Cha pulled me, I was rushing. "W-wait, Ae Cha!" We ran out of the curtains, I froze.

Ae Cha walked up to the microphone. "Look, it's Ji Hyun" Da Chul tapped on Seung Ho, Seung Ho looked up from his phone. His eyes widened z

He looked at me in the beautiful dress I was wearing. I tried taking a step.

"JI Hyun..." she whispered to me "I-I... give me a minute!" I ran off the stage, Ae Cha's eyes saddened. Ha Joon bit his lip. "I wonder why she ran away?" Da Chul didn't get a response, "Seung Ho?" He was gone.

I ran through the halls.

I can't do it! I can't do it! I'm sorry Ae Cha! I just can't!

"Ji Hyun!" I stopped at my tracks, I was about to leave the school. The door was right in front of me, I turned around, Seung Ho was out of breath.

"Seung Ho?" Seung Ho walked up me "why did you run away?" "I-I, don't know. I can't.. I can't play up there" my hands went though my hair, Seung Ho grabbed my hands, I looked at him scared.

"Stop... you're hurting yourself" I let my grip on hair soften, he pulled them down. Seung Ho was quiet, he opened his mouth "you can.. do it Ji Hyun. It's important to her... I'm really bad at this" he scratched his head.

"If it was.. Seo Jun, would you run out on him?" "No.. I wouldn't" "right. Because it's important to him, and this is important to her.. the Ji Hyun I know, wouldn't run off just causes she's scared" he took out something from his pocket and opened it.