chapter one

I looked around my surroundings. We woke up by a river. I saw Seung Ho lying down, "Seung Ho..?" He sat up and coughed up water. He looked at me.

His eyes widened, "Ji Hyun?" "What happened to you?" I asked "me? Look at you?" I looked at my hand. When I realized my hand was skinny as before but looked younger.

"What... what happened to me?" I touched my face gently, there was a vibration from Seung Ho's pocket. He took it out and he realized it was his old phone.

"Have we... have we turned younger?" My heart sank, he stared at me with a confused look. He snapped out of it and started walking away.

"Where are you going!?" I yelled "tch, can't you see? We're in Seoul!" I ran after Seung Ho.

"Why are you following me?" "It's best for both of us! Neither of us know what happened! We fell in the water and drowned! Why did we travel back to the past!?" I yelled anxiously, I started to hyperventilate.

"You're getting a panic attack, Ji Hyun. Calm down" I wasn't paying attention to him, Seung Ho sighed. He grabbed me by the shoulders, "take deep breaths. Do you know your way back to your place?" He asked.

"Y-yeah. Pretty sure" I replied "okay, I suggest you to go home" he suggested. "What about you?" "By this time, my parents would've been over seas. I was home schooled" Seung Ho explained.

"Who took care of you then?" "None of your business" he gave me a cold answer, like always. I started walking away, we went different directions.

Even though we got married, we knew nothing about each other. After our wedding, we created our older child, Seo Jun. We wouldn't talk to each other at all, only when we had to eat together. We didn't even sleep in the same beds.

The older Seo Jun got, he understood. I tried my best to be a good mother, but Seung Ho on the other hand was too busy. Even after we had Eun Ji.

I knew nothing about him, not his favorite food, favorite color, his childhood, etc., nothing. But neither did he know anything about me.

I struggled finding my way back home but I did. It was a crappy small house. It was me, mom, dad, and my older sister.

I walked in, and slipped my shoes off. "Why the hell are you drenching of water?" My sister, Jae Hyun asked me while applying dark red lip stick to her plumpy lips.

"O-oh, I accidentally fell into a river" I smiled nervously, she gave me a look that said "what" she rolled her eyes. "Whatever, I'm going out. Dad is sleeping on the couch like some pig like the usual, and mom... tch. Don't know" she left the house.

The house smelled like alcohol, cigarettes. I walked into the messy, dirty living room. I walked to dad who was lying on the couch sleeping.

He was bald, beard that's hasn't been shaved in ages, he had a beer belly, his legs and arms were really hairy, his white singlet was stained and rolled up, his stomach didn't fit in it. He only had a pair blue boxers on. His arm was hanging off the couch, he had a beer bottle in it .

I shook him a little, "appa," he didn't wake up. I shook him harder "appa!" I yelled, he immediately woke up "J-Ji Hyun...?" He groaned sat up "what do you need?" "I just wanted to say I'm home" I smiled.

"Tch, go do something with your life, Ji Hyun" he pushed me out of the way to see the tv screen, he drank from his bottle and turned the tv on. My eyes saddened.

I guess not everything changed.

I went to my room. My room was still the same, nothing but a shelf filled with barley any legos. I giggled.