chapter twenty six

You got to your house, and ran into Jae Hyun with a guy. He looked foreign. And it looks like they came from a night club.

"Ji Hyun?" She asked drunk, you unlocked the door for them. They stumbled inside, and you went right afterward.

"Thank you for bringing her home" you told him "I'm staying the night" he replied. You were surprised he knew Korean, "you're not aloud to. Our parents aren't home, and they wouldn't want a—" you were cut off.

"Don't *hiccup* lizen to herrr" Jae Hyun was supporting herself with the kitchen counter, "she's an id—" and in a flash you were covered with a disgust of vomit by Jae Hyun.

She giggled and wiped her mouth, "sorry about that"  you looked at her with a disgusted face. "You've got to be joking!" You shouted at them, Jae Hyun laughed.

"Shh!" She pressed her finger on her lips "eomma and appa will hear—" "they're not home!" Your eyes were getting watery, "you get the hell out before I call the cops! And you get your add to the bed!" You demanded, Jae Hyun joking face became serious.

She walked up to you, she was a just a few inches taller than you from the heel.

"You." She shoved you into the counter, you hurt your back by the edge of it "don't fucking demand what I do!" she glared at you, it was like she automatically sober. "You. Don't fucking go acting like your older than me!" She shoved her finger in my face.

"I'll bring whoever I want here, whenever!" She pulled you closer by the collar of your uniform, "got it?" You stayed silent but kept serious eye contact with her, she threw you to side after a few seconds of silence.

"C'mon, Danny" she grabbed his hand and lead him to her room. You had that burning sensation in your throat once more, you punched the wall, your knuckles were red and slightly bleeding.

You carried your heavy legs to your room. And you slammed it shut.

And for the past days you didn't dare go to school. The only times you even stepped out was for the bathroom, food and work.

You were in the middle of wiping down the tables. "Have you been getting sleep?" Gun Woo asked "uh, yeah. Why?" "You seem... low. And you have dark eye bags" he pointed out.

How do you tell someone you've been having some hard days without telling them you've been having hard days?

"I'm... fine" you assured to him, it took him a minute but he gave you a soft, comforting smile. "Alright, if you need anything. You're welcome to ask" Gun Woo walked back to the back.

You finished your work shift. "Ji Hyun," he walked up to you "here," it was en envelope. "What's this?" You opened it and it had a stack of money.

"Are you firing me!?" You questioned worried he chuckled and nodded no. "You're paycheck. I don't think I can pay you this upcoming weekend since I'll be out of the city for some time" you made an O with your mouth.

"Oh, my bad" you apologized "don't worry about it" he smiled. You said your good nights and you left. You were about to put your paycheck in your bag and was walking down the street, until you hit someone arm.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" You apologized and bowed, you noticed their heels. You looked up, she looked young. She had beautiful black, wavy smooth that reached her mid back, hazel eyes, a pretty lipstick color, and she was slim and tall.

She was wearing expensive clothing.

You felt like you knew her.

Your eyes couldn't take your eyes off hers.

"I didn't mean to bump into you. I'm really sorry" You bowed again "do I know you?" Your eyes flinched and looked at up at her again.

"N-no. I've never met you, if I did, I would've definitely remembered" you stated, she analyzed you. She had the same vibe that Seung Ho has. Intimating. And they'll make you nervous in an instant just by their gaze.

"I see. Don't worry about it, I'll be leaving" she walked off and you soon stopped hearing her heels against the pavement. You let out a big sigh.

Thought I was gonna get sued.

Finally the weekend has came, you packed your things to go meet up with Seung Ho.

"Eomma," you walked up to her in the kitchen "here," you handed her some money "so you can money into the bills, and appa's debts. Whicher you choose, as long it helps us" you said.

She took it without any hesitation, she went through it. "How much do we need still?" "About 30 million won" you bit your lip.

A/N: about 23,000 in US dollars.

"I'll be heading out" "where are you going?" "To study" in a way. "Alright, don't be out too late. I'm going to need you for something later" you nodded understanding and walked out of the house.

"Ji Hyun," you jumped from their voice, you sighed. "What do you want Ha Joon?" "Did you block my number and socials?" "And what if I did?" You crossed your arms, giving him sass.

"About that day—" you cut him off. "Which one? The one where we kissed? Or where you fucking backstabbed me?" You raised your voice, he stayed quiet.

You sighed, "I'm going to go meet up with someone. And I can't be late" you were about to walk off, Ha Joon grabbed your wrist. "Are you seeing someone?" His eyes were hurt.

You scoffed realizing that.

Why are you hurt? When you hurt me.

You pulled your wrist away, "that isn't your concern" "at least... let me take you" you looked at him. You smirked.

"Alright, bicycle boy" you both got on his bike, "go to the rich neighborhood. The ones that next to ours" you specified "why there?" "If it's a problem I can go myself" you said about to get off.

"No, no. It isn't" he started pedaling while you gave directions. He stopped in front of a mansion. You got off.

"This is your drop off?" You nodded "yeah, what about it?" The door opened, a butler came out,

"Miss Ji Hyun" you smiled "the young master is waiting for you inside" he opened the gate. "Young master? Who is he talking about Ju—" you cut him.

"Step off" you glared at him, you walked in and the butler guided you inside.

"Young master, your lady friend, miss Ji Hyun is here!" You put your backpack down, you heard foot steps coming down from the stairs, "Seung—" he came out with slippers, grey sweatpants and a compression shirt.

He yawned, he just woke up.

Seung Ho scratched his head, his hair was messy from sleeping.

"You're here this early?" "It's 5 in the afternoon, Seung Ho" you countered "oh, that fast. I was busy all night" he stood in front of you, "hungry?" "Why would I be hungry?" "Cause I am. And I'm not sure if you're hungry" you both walked to the large kitchen.

You took a seat at the island table, Seung Ho started cutting some apples, as you watched him. "Shouldn't you put your hair in a bun before we get started?" He bit his apple "I will."

You guys went to the his backyard, you were amazed how big it is. "Woah..." a realizing hit you "w-wait, is the water steep?" You worried. "Trust I'm not letting you go near the deep side, then I'd have to get all wet to save you" you rolled your eyes.

"You're staying in the kiddies side" he pointed, you pouted. "That'll reach my knees, Seung Ho" "either that or you're drowning. You're choice" he threw an ultimatum, and you groaned knowing you'll choose the kiddies side.

"You can go change. I'm sure you remember—" "no need" you removed your shirt, Seung Ho eyes were stuck on you. You smiled at him, "and I'll just stay in my shorts. Since they're comfortable" you see wearing a bikini bra under.

"Right," Seung Ho turned away immediately, you stepped into the water, and it reached your lower waist instead of your knees.

"Go on your back" "huh?" You said confused.  "Like, flip yourself and try floating on your back" "oh alright," you tried flipping yourself on your back but you didn't flirt like he said. You were splashing water everywhere.

Seung Ho watched you, "help! PLEASE!" You begged "you're not going to drown, you literally touch the floor" "oh," you calm down when your feet touched the surface.

You smiled at him innocently. Seung Ho sighed.

"Those eggos better be worth it."