chapter forty

"What...?"

I covered my mouth, "I... I didn't mean to ask that" I stepped back, Seung Ho stood up "what're you talking about?" Seung Ho coughed afterwards.

Even I don't know..

"I... I'm going home" I walked away fast, I went to his room to grab my stuff and immediately left. Seung Ho watched me leave from the second floor from a window.

Seung Ho walked back to his room and lied down, he left his arm to rest on his head. Seung Ho shut his eyes.

-flashback-

SEUNG HO'S POV

I locked eyes with her light bronze eyes, they sparkled. Eyes that I've never melted in before.

Her long hair, her swollen eyes that made it obvious that she was crying before this, her plumpy lips.

"Seung Ho?" My mother snapped me out of it, I finally sat down across her.

"So this is what we plan on doing; we want your daughter, Kim Ji Hyun, to bare children with our son" I saw her become shy.

"C-children you say?" "oh my, do you still have your innocence?" She asked, she nodded yes shyly. "I think that's quite alright. It won't hurt!" "but yes children. One or two is fine, other than that, if you want more is up to you both."

I kept glancing at her.

She seem like a klutz.

They continued talking about the agreements.

"Excuse me, may I use the restroom?" Ji Hyun asked quietly, I saw her mom whisper something but I ignored it. "Eomma, can I go outside for awhile?" I asked "go ahead. Don't do anything stupid, you know how your father gets."

I left the room and went outside. There was a gate, "how can I get over this?" I mumbled to myself. I have to get to Hana and explain about the—

"What're you doing?" I flinched and turned around "oh, it's you" "are you trying to escape?" She asked "go away" I disregarded her. But in the end I couldn't get over the gate.

"What, are you excited to marry my money?" "Your money?" "Doesn't even seem like you want to escape" "you don't know that, you don't know how I feel about this whole situation. You don't see me jumping to conclusions with you!" I flinched.

Never had someone yell at me like her.

I scoffed, "so you don't want my money? And you don't want my kids?" I stepped closer, I noticed her face turning red, I smirked.

"W-why are you getting closer!?" "Can I not get a better look of my wife?" "I'm not your wife!" She shoved me and I lost my balance, thinking I can regain it by grabbing her, but that failed. She fell on top of me.

She gasped, "you're such a pervert!" "You shoved me! I thought grabbing you wouldn't make me fall!" A dumb flower fell on my forehead, it was quiet but she tried holding her laughter.

Cherry blossoms leaves started falling. I gave her an annoyed look. "Sorry, it's kind of a depressing day for us, so... trying to make more of it" I looked at her strangely.

She's so strange... how is she trying to find a bright side to this fucked up day??

"Ji Hyun, was it?" "How come you're stupid as hell when your name means wisdom?" I saw her face become serious.