chapter nineteen

JI HYUN'S POV

It was finally the day of the exams.

I was prepping myself, "you got this Ji Hyun!" Ha Joon motivated me "I got this!" I slapped myself a couple of times.

I hit my side against something, I looked what it was. It was Seung Ho.

"C'mon, let's get going!" Myung Seouk jumped on his back "get off!" Seung Ho yelled from annoyance "let's go then!! Giddy up horsey!" "Lets go Ji Hyun" Ae Cha pulled me away.

Hm. I should thank him some way, he did tutor me.

I went into class with Ae Cha, "let's do our best!" She smiled "right!" I cheered. We took our seats, the teacher handed out the exams.

I got this!

I took the exams, and the bell rung.

Finished right on time!

I smiled brightly, Ae Cha looked at me. "You look confident" she pointed out "mhm. I studied really hard!" "Well then let's treat ourselves!" I nodded and we ran out together to go meet Ha Joon. We ran in his class.

"Ha Joon!" Ae Cha ran to him "Ae Cha," she ran into his arms, my smile faded.

This feeling... not this feeling again. From insecurity and jealousy.

I stood there at the entrance, "I did good. Will you treat me?" She looked up at him, and he patted her head. "Of course."

It's not that he likes me, he's just a nice guy. To everyone.

"Hey," a deep rusty voice spoke up behind me, I turned around. It was Seung Ho's friends, the gangster looking one.

"Ah, sorry" I apologized and went to the side. "You're Ji Hyun?" He tilted his head to the side, I nodded. "And you're Myung Seouk" he picked his ear and flicked his wax.

"Yup" he said it aggressively so I can hear the P sound. "Can I help you?" He leaned in "uh no?" I nodded no awkwardly "you looking for Seung Ho?" "Of course not. I'm here for Ha Joon sunbae" I pushed him away.

"Well how come he's there. And you're here" he started getting under my skin "how about you focus on your breath and not where I am?" I walked way, he chuckled.

"Stop bothering people!" Da Chul smacked his head "I wasn't bothering her! She was in my way!" He complained.

"Ji Hyun" he smiled at me "hey," I gave a small wave. "Let's go" we started walking out but we ran into Seung Ho and Bong Joon and his snacks.

"Woah..." Bong Joon looked at me and back at Seung Ho and then back at me and then back at him. "How'd—" "Seung Ho!" Hana held on his arm tightly, he became awkward.

"H-Hana, would you like one of my snacks?" Bong Joon offered shyly, Hana looked at it. "Sure, how much calories—" she turned it around but to meet with the calories covered in marker.

"Right..." she bit her lip, she was blushing lightly. "Let's go Seung Ho!" She pulled him away, Bong Joon signed. 

Huh?

"You guys go ahead" "you sure?" "Mhm. I have to talk to Bong Joon about something" they understood and went ahead, "did you need something Ji Hyun hoonbae."

"You're into Hana, aren't you?" I smirked crossing my arms "what, n-no!" He shook his head. "Yes you are~!" I leaned in with a sly smile, "why are you scary!?" He shivered.

"But you're right..." he gave in. "But Miss Hana is into Seung Ho. Obviously, he's everything."

Well not everything.