Hold me please

We look towards Paris a city of love or that's what we were told it was raining and even as we walk through the rain we see couples holding hands and talking in cafes as we keep going as i walk i smile as i see the one person i was looking for i walk into a cafe and sit across from the Angel someone who had helped me through the thick and thin as i smile and order a warm hot chocolate i smile as her boyfriend comes in i approved he seemed like a solid guy as i see them order drinks i stand and pull my hood up as i do I here the boyfriend say "Mari I'm sorry but I'm breaking up with you"

I falter as i hear those words as i turn around i see a Marinette crying as she's holding her hand out as the boyfriend goes over and pays for the drinks and leaves into the rain with haste in his steps i go over to the bluenette whose got tears in her eyes and is sniffling quiet I pick her bag up and hand it to her as I do i she her smile a little as i offer her my name "Hi Ms Marinette I'm Luka Stone your my fathers designer and I'm not sure if you forgot me but we met a few times i had blue hair back then i was wondering if you want to come to my place and dry off before you go back across the city in this weather" I say as i watch the bluenetts sniffles slow down a little as i calm down i see her head thinking as i hear a response "Yea Luka i remember you because you said you loved me on your mothers boat oh yea i like your hair it looks good even if its a darker blue it almost seems back it suits you and yea i wouldn't mind coming back to you place to dry off"

I smile as i walk out with Marinette to my side following me to my Apartment next to my studio as we enter i ask Marinette for her coat and put it on the coat hanger just behind the door as i bring out a set of spare cloths from my sisters set i pass them to her and show her the shower as i close the door behind her i smile as im happy to repay the debt i owe her slowly it had only been a couple of minutes as Marinette come into the kitchen i pass her a cup of hot chocolate and say "So why were you crying in that Cafe?"

As Marinette began to speak a notification on her phone drew her attention as it did her eyes filled with water and she started to cry as i looked over he shoulder i grew furious that good for nothing boyfriend was Adrien Agrest and that piece of shit had proposed to Lila Rossi the bitch that had caused Marinette to break down and basically become a doll all though her high school years not only that but once Marinette was no longer fun to torment that two face snake had set her eyes on my little sister Julika did not deserve what the class did to her.

As i'm thinking all this Mari falls into my arms sobbing as i guide her to my lounge and sit down i turn the heater on to warm the cold day and ward off the rain and storm as i held her i whispered to her how everything gonna be alright and how Agrest will regret choosing Lila and not her as his Wife i smiled as Mari calmed down as i went to stand Marinette pulled me back and said "Hold me please Luka just for a little bit longer" in the small timid voice of a child as i smile i and whisper "Ms Marinette for as long as you need I will always hold you now do you want to plan the downfall of the Agrests?"