Pressure

Mari had a good life, sure it was a bit tough with Chloe's teasing and harmful words though she was strong enough to handle it.

The strain really started when she received the Miraculous at the ripe old age of 13 but she was used to the crazy expectations the ladybug mantle was an extremely big one though for such a young age because of it she lost her teenage years to the requirements that came with being a superhero.

To be precise of course it was a pain to deal with but with the multiple hellish expectations Marinette now as Ladybug her mask started to crack her hero skills leaking into her civilian life, it kept showing with her not tripping as much her being able to outrun the fastest of her classmates in races she should not be able to.

It kept showing until one day she broke from the pressure that had started piling on. 3 years later at 16, a classmate with a silver tongue appeared.

This classmate with dark scarlet hair had to make her life hell when Mari tried to stop her lies, unfortunately, Mari was not able to as she had already infected the classmates with her sweet words and too-sweet promises.

As she kept lying more and more going from small to outrageous to be true but at that point, the class had fallen far too deep into the web of deceit to be saved as it would take no short of a miracle to make them see the truth.

Were was poor Mari in all this well she was trying to set up multiple different class trips manage a growing pile of homework as well as keep up a small but fast-growing fashion house and her duties as ladybug all while keeping her secret identity hidden from hawkmoth and her family.

Not even 1 week later she had fallen to the lowest point possible she shattered all the cracks which had grown since Lila and her shit had apeared Mari had been breaking but this time she broke this day while as ladybug she had swung to the top of the effil tower and made a public announcement "Hello Citizens of Paris as you know my name is Ladybug and this year I turned 16 years old at the age of 13 i was entrusted with the horific task of stopping a madman who terrised and slaughted millioons of people with no regrets well people of paris i have regrets i regret not looking after myself i regret even taking up this cursed mantle did you know that i wasn't even in year 8 kept trying i really did but i broke i shattered did you guys know that your hero was bullied did you even realize that i am a 16 year old female that is isolated and bullied did you know that while you all think that i have it easy being the super hero me in my civilian life was picked on shunned and then punished for trying to stand up for myself i gave up i have decide people of paris to hang up my mantel for me and cat nor have decided to retire we might one day come back but that chance is small its time for the police force to wake up and do there job properly people of Paris Goodbye" with that Ladybug swung up and left the whole of Paris in shock.

2 weeks later cat noir found a young blue-haired girl hanging from her ceiling with a rope around her neck and a pair of earrings in a small hexagon box with a dark blood-red pattern on it and an ancient grammar phone and a note explaining everything as well as 2 more with a peacock and moth bracelets.

That night Paris mourned 2 losses with their hero gone and an extremely kind girl bullied to the edge and then pushed off she fell from the edge she was trying to climb back up from this is the life of Marinete Dupen Cheng and this is the sad truth is that of when people have too many expectations put on them from their parents to school to them having a secret life it can and will break them.