The Begining swap

"KILLL HER NOW MARINETTA If you do not kill her you will be punished," Talia Ar Gual says in a strict uncaring tone as she watches Mari hold her attackers down under the water slowly drowning them as she watches she sees the attacker's body go limp she signals to the other 3 attackers to start there assault as Mari turns she sees a katana aimed right for her face she swiftly draws hers and blocks it the metal sparks with an unnatural glow or black and green her eyes open with an unnatural green glow she goes on the offensive.

"Damien Dupain Cheng you better be awake if you are not you will be in deep trouble young man" as Mrs Cheng nocks on the trapdoor leading up to Damien's clutter of a room she hears a crash and Damien says "IM up Mama I will be down in a minute" as she turns the trapdoor opens and Damien comes down in a rush with a dark hoodie on and a red bracelet on his wrist he opens his mouth to ask the time Sabine beats him to it "You have around 15 minutes to get ready for school so I suggest you hurry up I know you were assisting Jonh with his homework but you must be getting to bed at a better time if I catch you up that late again you will be in trouble" Damien nods his head mumbling a sorry as he grabs a croissant and his bag and walks out the door to school.

Back at the Leagues base

"Where is she" Talia shouts at a guard as she storms down the smooth rock-walled passage the guard looks taken aback and tentatively asks "Who are you after madam" Talia turns with one smooth stop shouting "I am looking for Marietta you stupid fool if you fail to find her you will be punished brutally do you understand" the guard nods pointing to two assassins as they run back the way they came fanning out to find Marinetta

With Marinetta

"I will leave and you will not stop me" She shouts Katana clanging against the last guard that was looking after the Gate to the League Base the guard shakes his head "I am sorry Marinetta but I can't let you leave your mother would kill us," the guard says grunting against the demonic child's raw strength as he finishes the sentence he notices the Katanas blade glowing he looks down at the child's eyes and sees her eyes glowing with emerald green as he blinks his katana disintegrates falling onto the ground he looks up to see the sword slicing across his throat he falls on his news gurgles coming to from his body as he looks the last thing the guard see is Marinetta jumping over the bodies and out into the mountain range in a jeep as he closes his eyes never opening them again.