The Fallen Hero

Start writing your story

The Fallen Hero

Now Marinette Dupen Cheng why being a kind a caring person knew what was going to happen she knew that sooner or later the class would move to something more lethal something that could injure her worse then a simple bruise something much more worse she did not realize that would mean drawing her in the Paris swimming pool by tying her under yet here she was as a ghost watching the class smile and laugh at her floating body and saying "Ha she got what she deserved like stabbing Lila ha" "Yea your right Alya she deserved what she got."

She sighed and floated down to her blue body and managed to grab Tikis attention as she motioned for her to holds the earrings Tiki nodded and did as instructed she floated backward and grabbed the info from the security cameras as she did she called the other Kwamies to assist her and got 2 of them to take back the required hard drive as she did max came up and erased the information from the security cameras making it seem like nothing had happened as she did she floated to the roof and spoke with Tiki in a loving tone "Well Tiki I thought it would be different I thought it would just go black I never thought I would become a ghost" Tiki laughed and shook her head replying in a mocking tone.

"Mari you are not a ghost when you put a miraculous on you become a sort that's meant to do good or bad depending on how and why you got a Miraculous it never mattered with you for you now can do both if needed you can do both if you really want like you could cause the class hell"

"Mari nods and floats towards her home as she does she gets Trixx to place an illusion of her in her bed as she does she starts to sew and cut and create the most fantastic set of cloths she had ever made a purple and silver tux for a female as well as a large set of jackets and other cloths as she does she gets Tiki to work on uploading all of the data from the school and pool cameras and puts it into a pen drive

Once that's all done she floats to where her kitty is.

She knows now that her pawsome friend and ally is none other than Adrien Agrest as she reaches the house she smiles and picks up the ring and takes both the peacock and the moth Miraculous.