WTF Jason 2

I landed in Paris around 11.30am Gotham time it was a odd surprise me and Jason had practiced some different languages each he chose mandarin and italian i chose french and japanese i found this very ironic as i left the airport terminals to see a large burly man and a small petite female both smiling and grinning as they held a sign reading Marinette I smiled at the nice gesture as they added the double t something many of my shitty and constantly different case workers failed to notice or even bother doing I decided to waved as I held the straps of my backpack eyes darting every direction i was paranoid someone was going to try and steal it as they had so commonly done before when i was in Gotham.

In no time whatsoever I was learning how to cook bake and experiment in the bakeys large kitchen with the large burly man named Tom smiling and chatting away as they talked I slowly became more fluent then I was before in when the only french person i spoke to was a couple of tourists that got lost and ended up in Gotham as I grew better in my fluency I taught Tom and his wife Sabine a few bits on English as I did this the shops reputation continued to grow in popularity and its reputation with constant changes in weekly specials and variations being made and created by me.

I was a very surprised how fast time had flow as me and my new family had become closer as the year past i smiled as tears started to fall i had finally found what what I was looking for this past hour as I pulled a dark red hoodie out of a box I smiled looking down at the bloody stain that started from the left sleave and followed up all the way to the left shoulder area. I held this beautiful piece of art as i watched the video of me and jason as well as a couple of other street kids throw snowballs at one another that was a day to remember it was fun and peaceful as well as it allowed me to meet a florist she was a bit strange but still she helped me grow fruits and vegetables to eat with the other street kids it allowed a lot more of us to survive the disaster that was the Gotham orphanages as the stories people told me of the brutal things that were done to kids there kept me running constantly going down different routes and al lys it did work but i never found those kids again a rumor went round that joker found them.

The Year went and came and I have grown tired of the constant issues that come with the new year for 1 it turns out that Tom and Sabine enrolled me in the school or collage thing next door so that's where i'm trudging right now it seems to be rare to have new students as every and all sets of eyes are locked on me as i continue to to walk to where the office to receive a timetable as well as a poorly done map lucky for me the i've managed to totally not break into this building before and explored the area late at night it was interesting at least anyway i'm gonna have to stop writing as i have to stop writing on my phone at school I push the door open and walk in the class goes dead silence.