WTF Jason 3

So far 7 years have passed since i was forced to move from Gotham all the way across the world to paris and shit has changed and stuff has happened a key example is how less then half way through the second year of coming here i was given a magical set of earrings that came with a little bug creature named Tiki after listening and learning everything i could from the little red bug creature it was a very annoying to deal with as i now had to juggle being a magic superhero as well as my design website while also continuing my online and at school studies it was a even bigger pain when i became the fucking guardian for all of these magical jewelry pieces and then i had to remove my partners fucking ring aka his fucking magic jewelry which was even worse when you add that his fathers was the fucking terrorist that used his magical brooch to cause this entire mess when all he needed was for me to heal his wife who was in a coma because he let her use it when it was broken so yea that was all in a single year and a half anyway that turned out to be real fun.

Well once those 2 or 3 year were done i got bored as i had finished both the French and the started the American curriculum so i end up spending my days sketching and planning out different ideas on how to get more clientele to commission me anyway why I ponder these ideas I had taken up being the class president to assist me in having something to do so i helped the teacher plan and figure out how to get the class the better excursions or make that extra one or two hundred dollars in the bake sales or such it was honestly more tedious rather then anything else but it helped me keep the memories away as i kept my head down and constantly had something or another to do.

As I make it to my last year of school I start to get fed up I'm sick of dealing with Lila and her groups bullshit I start to lax a little on my duties as the class gets worse and worse i close off like when i started at this shit show of a school i decided to walks towards school in Jason's hoodie I get a tad bit cold as a strong gust of wind hits me so I pulls up the sleeve and hide the traces of scars that littered my arms thanks to the 6 year rain of Hawkmoth and my partner the one person that i thought i could trust had betrayed me anyway this was all in the past.

I have to sleep sorry Diary I will finish this story later ok bye see you later.