The faceless forensic

Sunday 5 am heavy cloud cover

The rain hits the roof with a harmonic patting mist rising from the ground in the humid morning of a small suburban town, as a uber roll up to a house with a young looking female sitting in the back holding a small crumpled paper, she steps out nodding to the driver handing him a 100 and refusing change.

She walks to the door looks to the window and sees a red liquid seeping down from it she pauses, and pulls out her phone aiming it at the window and shuddering at how much it reminds her of blood as she fumbles for her keys muttering, "I'm going to kill the bloody house sitter. Why the hell is there paint on the windows?!" As she opens the door, she is reminded by the smell of an old musty attic, she turns the corner and sees shattered glass broken pots and the sofa flipped in the living room, and a trail of what she believes in painting leading up the stairs as she follows it a creak emits from the ceiling and suddenly a body falls from it with a rope around the neck she screams as the body detached from it and sages on the ground with bugs crawling from it.

Sunday 7 am, heavy cloud cover

As rain descends, a lady shouts, "Where the hell is the bloody detective now?" A blue-haired, angry-looking forensic pathologist looks toward the one assistant, who looks over his shoulder and replies,, "He's pulling up now." The car pulls up and the detective steps out of the vehicle, nodding to officers standing with grim looks plastered on their faces he starts walking through to where the body lays blood pooled around and all over the place he asks "So Mari what's happening with Mrs destroyed" the angry looking lady stands up and jabs a finger in his chest saying "Well for one Mr. Agreste, she was killed with a sharp head blow after having being beaten with a weapon 2 to 3 inches wide and about 32 to 34 inches long." Adrian steps back quickly nodding saying hoping to distract the Angry lady "So where's the face at" the lady looks at him in disgust and points up to where a dark stain is growing from the second floor bedroom as he sees a drop hit the floor as the techs lift it up and wheel it towards the truck they load it on as Marinette walk towards her car a sponge lands on Adrian's vest as she walks she hears an "Oh what the Hell that's disgusting" as she steps into her car Mari smirks as she drives away blood drips ou the back of her car as she looks through her rearview mirror her eyes dart down towards a glass container with a blood-like liquid sealed within it as well as a perfectly torn face she smiles a grimace as she knows she betrayed her partner of 3 years.