The Fallen Hero 2

Start writing your story

While she picks it from Gabriel's chest he starts and looks straight into her eyes she motions to the seat in his room as he nods and gets up and sits down and you talk and explain "Well Mr Agrest this is hardly surprising considering i had always thought that you were Hawkmoth but considering that i have died it seems so easy to piece together I had always thought that you were amazing even as a supervillain you were extraordinary" Mari smiles and continues speaking "Your wife Mr Agrest she will be waking up in 12 hours fo i have healed her why your sun i would suggest you be kinder and speak to him a bit more and please Mr Agrest for the sake of Paris you must play this pen drive all over the news ok" Mari again smiles as a pendrive clatters onto his desk he nods and picks it up and places it inot a bag he started packing as he does he looks up and asks two question "Who are you and why are you like this" Mari smiles in as a large amount of tears start to fall as Mari looks up she replies in a heart wrenching voice and says "My name is Marinette Dupen Cheng and I was killed By Lila Rossi and her class I was Ladybug at the age of 13 and I have been fighting your for 4 years" Gabriel nods and go to shake your hand as your reaches out and clasps his he pulls you in and whispers "thank you for fighting me and thank you for saving me and my family"

You smile as the sun starts to rise you fix the Peacock Miraculous and ask Dusu to create a replica of herself as she does Mari picks the dark blood red skirt for her sentimonster to wear as she does she smirks as she hands the sentimonster her a pen drive with the last words anyone in Parsi would hear he say as she watches the senti her walk to class and get there early and sit down up the back she smirks as she watches the class wonder in almost 2 hours later they freeze as they notice her sentimonster laying there arms on head seemingly asleep as she does the class continue filling up as the teacher walks in they all sit down casting hateful glances at her.

1 Hour Into the Class

Mari posses the sentimonster and puts her hand up as she does Mrs Bustier notices and calls on her "Yes Marinette is something wrong" Mari shakes her head and replies "No miss i was just thinking because its coming to the end of the year could we please watch the interview Adrien's dad is doing for channel 9" Mari asks knowing full well that the lazy teacher would say "Most definitely Mari that is a super idea" as the teacher turns the smartboard on and flips it to the right news Station the interviewer is half way through the interview as they watch the last question comes up "So Gabriel what is with the little pen drive there" the inter viewer says knowing how good this will be for them as they smile Gabriel replied "Well this is something I was informed of a friend as there life had come to a end and I was informed to show it in my next interview" he says as he motions towards the the people they take it and start playing it as they watch and listen they gasp as they hear