The Red Queen Pt 1

The Red Queen part One

The Nerve Gear

In 2050 a new and fantastic technology was released to the public nerve gear released on that same day the game Sword Art Online trapped  50.000 people in the game the technology was made so that the helmet should it be removed or they tampered with or they die in the game they will die in reality

Mariette Dupang Cheng was a young aspiring gamer gaining an incredible number of subscribers on YouTube the skills she implemented is that she live-streamed herself playing a variety of different and unique MMORPGs with her partner Cat Noir she was ladybug no one had ever seen Mariette's face on camera she had decided to keep herself anonymous and secret so when she had managed to get one of the first Sword Art Online games her fans were ecstatic only once she had logged in and was unable to leave did she figure something was wrong her fans became worried as she was teleported to the main spawn zone and saw the news channels and how she was trapped in there did she really realise that something was wrong during that time she found her partner Cat Noir with his devils grin and acrobatic skill set and horrific puns she knew that all would be ok.

2 years later

Mariette and her Partner now revealed as Adrien Agrest have been fighting monster after monster together as he used a light-speed-based sword she used a heavier but still light sword to deal larger damage slowly working their way up to a level 80 boss who was said to kill may players as the duo make it up to the boss it slashes a large katana across its chest Ladybug slams to a halt holding her sword up as Black cat does the same across ladybugs sword doubling the defence on it as the blade clangs off the hardened dragon scales the bolt forward hitting the dogs and slowly diminishing the devil dogs health bars as ladybug does the last hit she gains a high Défense high speed red cloak she equips it and looks at Black cat and his black trench coat she sighs.

Looking forward towards the exit of the dungeon and says in a hardened voice "We need to head and help with the bosses Cat we can't hang back we are already both at level 87 we just need to pick up some other weapons and that and we will be heading up to the front lines as Black cat nods and reply's in a understanding tone I agree lets head to Greenfield they are supposed to have a descent blacksmith and some awesome cream buns Ladybugs shakes her head and says in a mocking voice You always think of the food first nothing else you silly kitty Black cat looks at her with the most hurt face and replies in a snarky accent Well pardon me and my poor belie I'm starving as they start walking towards Greenfield ladybug whispers in a voice IM changing my name Cat imp going to be known as The Red Queen k Cat nods and replies in a small voice Well malady i shall then be known as the Black Night we shall go to the front lines and fight we wont back down we will fight for each other agreed As formerly known as Ladybug she turns to her partner of 5 years and nods he head fist bumping is outstretched hand as the walk towards the horizon.