WTF Jason 4

To continue on from my last entry I managed to defeat him (him being hawkmoth) and Cat Noir yes she had to defeat Cat Noir because his obsession with me it had drove him mad so I had to sealed his memories of her shut making him lose all memories of being a miraculous welder with Hawkmoth she had taken his miraculous healed Natalie and explained how no matter even the wish could not heal Mrs Agrest wife due to type of magic that had affected her Gabriel accepted this fact and he started loving Natalie as well as ending up Marrying her Emily's body had been found frozen in one of Paris catacombs as this is how Gabriel had gotten away with keeping her hidden after the news hit all of Paris showed their respects as well as Ladybug announcing she would be here but not always able to defend Paris and she would only appear to stop magical threats she had became Paris's shadow defender and pushed Paris in the right direction.

As Mari walked into the classroom she sighed as the glass glared at her she just walked up to the back of the class she groaned as she watched Ayla stomping up to her as she looked at the seething redhead who started shouting at her about how she should be better and not bully Lila and how much of a bitch she was for destroying her dress Mari rolled her eyes and stood up and looked her dead in the eyes and asked "When did I break her dress huh" in a pissed voice as Ayla steps back in shock how the Bluenette replied as she did Lila cried in pain and drew the classes attention back to her as Ms Bustier clapped her hands and got the class to sit down she coughs and says with a smile "So class thanks to our someone in our class she says smiling towards Marinette we have managed to get a tour in Gotham fully funded bye the Wayne Enterprise we will be leaving in 3 days i have received permission from all of your parents so as this is the last lesson of the day i have managed to get the principle to allow you to all go home and pack as well as just so you know we will be leaving Monday sharp at 10.30 am so be here because on time or you will not be able to come cause the flight will be going at 1.00 pm so please be on time" as she finished speaking with a sigh and a strained smile she as packed up her belonging and sat down waiting for the bell to go.

Once the bell goes the class packs up and walks home with glee chatting over how fun it will be to tour over Gotham I walk home planning how to sneak out and go visit aunt Ivy and if the carnival is still up and running away I will be back remember diary that Paris and Gothem are my homes both having there own needs and issue i will be back to talk later byee.