Coffee fuelled Chaos

"SHUT THE Hell UP. I AM RUNNING ON HOUR OF SLEEP SO I ANY OF YOU SAY ONE WORD YOU ARE DEAD NOW SINCE MRS BUSTA IS NOT ABLE TO MAKE IT THE PRINCIPAL ASKED ME TO purr THIS MOVIE ON NOW SHUT UP ANYONE SPEAKS AND THERE IN HERE FOR LUNCH TODAY AND TOMORROW" Mari yells putting a movie on just then Adrian runs in with a 7 Coffees and a bag of coffee eclairs "OH Adrian thank you so much for the food for me and my friends," Lila says in a hideous grin "Wha no Lila these are Marinetti's so she can deal with your and the classes crap," Adrien says putting them on Maris desk and guiding her there were she inhales the food and drinks and then falls on the desk pretty much in a coma "OH Adrian are you are dating Mari," Ayla says pulling out her phone and snapping it towards him and Mari "What no she's my sister you are a tabloid writer now if you say anything or post anything on your tabloid blog you will be sued.

Two days Later

"MRS Busta Mari was bullying me with Adrian helping her," Lila says with Ayla showing a video of the whole ordeal " Mrs Busta sighs. "Mari has been incredibly stressed, and so have I. That's why I  was not here for those two days. We have been setting up a trip for Greece, so yea, I'm sorry."

Mrs Busta says in a quiet voice, sighing and then continuing

"On another note, Lila but Mari has been writing to me about your lying disorder and how you are allergic to all those foods  you must be having to use so many epipens just to get  past the reactions I will inform the food court staff of this ordeal ok," Mrs Busta says in a kind and understanding tone forgetting Ayla was right outside the door as they walk towards the door Ayla runs towards the schools exit heading straight for the bakary which she knew  bluenett was in s she reaches the door painting like a wounded horses she looks inside to see  2 black haired boys laughing with Mariette she cracks the door open and listens as one of the boys in a blue jay bird shirt says "So Mari are you gonna take the scholarship like it could be a fantastic chance for you to get away from that shit ass school of yours" Maris face scrounges up " don't Know Dick they sorta need me" Dick spits his hot chocolate into his cup and says in a laughing voice "Need you Need you Mari me and Jason have been making a lawsuit case against them in case they cross a line and they have they have caused you immense hurt i don't know why you put up with thus you are a bloody demon if you need to be" he says panting Mari nods and looks to the boy in a leather jacket "Jason do you agree to his statement" Jason looks up from his coffee and sighs running a gloved hand throw his hair and saying "I do honestly pixie he has got a point they caused you immense pain i recon you should come and do the scholarship for the year and see how they go if they need you that bad then you can assist them but Damen is getting lonely and Tim is working hi ass off so maybe you should move to Gotham think about it will ya" Jason says standing up and looking towards Mrs chang and nodding his head saying "Thanks for the coffee" Mr Chang looks up towards the Boy "No Problem dear its my pleasure to always have a friend off Mari over" He nods and looks towards Dick and shouts "HURRY UP U DIPSHIT" Dick starts from his daydream standing up and bidding a good day to Mari as she says bye Ayla starts walking to her house mulling over all that she heard.