Luka and the party part 2

So guys I've tried a different type of writing thoughts on it

Once upon a starry night in Paris, Marinette gently tucked her child into bed, brushing soft kisses on their forehead. The little one looked up at her with big, curious eyes and said, "Mommy, could you tell me a story?"

Marinette smiled lovingly and settled down beside her child, cradling them in her arms. "Of course, my dear. Let me tell you the tale of how a small girl grew from a little star to a radiant soul

As the moonlight streamed through the window, casting a magical glow in the room, Marinette began her story.

---

Once, a long time ago, there was a young girl with a heart full of dreams and a passion for fashion. She loved designing clothes and imagined one day showcasing them to the world. Back then, her little company was just a tiny seed, waiting to blossom.

With determination and hard work, she met a young blue haired musician. His music was like a melody that touched her soul, and they became the best of friends. Not long later they realised that there talents complemented each other perfectly, and together, they could create something extraordinary.

One day, while walking near the twos school, they found a spirited and confident blond girl. The blond saw the potential in the lovers dreams and believed in them like no one else had. The blonds managerial skills and unwavering support completed the trio, and they set out on a journey that would change our lives forever.

During the time Mari started to move from 3rd person to 1st person

We decided to combine our love for music and fashion and formed a band and a fashion empire. Our performances started small, but with each show, our passion ignited a fire within people's hearts. Soon, we were gaining popularity, and our little company began to bloom.

But as our empire grew, so did the challenges we faced. We encountered doubts and even jealous souls who tried to bring us down. However, we never let anything break our bond. Love, friendship, and creativity were our pillars of strength.

With the power of unity, we turned every obstacle into an opportunity, and our empire began to flourish. People from all corners of the world admired our unique blend of music and fashion. Our performances filled arenas, and our fashion shows were the talk of the town.

Yet, we knew that success was not just about fame. We used our platform to spread positive messages and support causes close to our hearts. Together, we made a difference, inspiring others to chase their dreams and embrace their creativity.

As time passed, our small company grew into a powerhouse, shining brightly in the world of fashion and music. We cherished every memory we created together, and our love for what we do continues to fuel our journey.

And that, my darling, is the story of how our trio - Luka, Chloe, and I - transformed our dreams into reality and built an empire that stands strong to this day. The bond we share is unbreakable, and we believe that with love, passion, and unity, anything is possible.

Now close your eyes, my child, and dream your own dreams. Let your heart guide you, and remember that you, too, can create magic in this world, just like our trio did so long ago.

---

Marinette's child listened with wonder, their eyes filled with awe at the inspiring tale. Marinette kissed them softly once more, watching as sleep finally embraced her little one.

In the warmth of the moonlit night, the powerful story of the small company turned powerhouse continued to inspire and touch hearts, just like the trio's music and fashion empire did for countless others.