The Fallen Hero 3

Start writing your story

"HI so Paris um oh yea so Paris my name is Marinette Dupen Cheng and I am Ladybug I was 13 years old when I started for you and if i have given this to Mr Agrest then I will have passed on Im hear to tell you a my story now my story is about a girl who was bullied harmed and eventually killed not by anyone not by a Akuma no she was killed by her own class now this child was on pale skin and blue hair she was a kind and caring person according to her few friends this person was not rich nether as she poor she was always successful even as her life was crumbling from under her and this was caused by a single girls voice now this voice as I have researched the countries she has gone to every school she went to she ended up causing 1 or 2 people to kill themselves and she well she new what she was doing was wrong" as she stops speaking a audio clip comes up and plays and they hear a voice saying "Hahaha Marinette you think you can stop me I have the entire class around my thumb and guess what I have had plenty of Practice doing this stuff like your my 5th or 6th person that has tried to stop me as the audio cuts out it comes back but as a video and it shows Lila choking Mari and her grasping for breath as the video cuts out and it goes back to Mari as she countries to point out flaws and gains proof and evidence from more then half the famous people Lila lied about as she does she transforms into ladybug and says bug out and the video ends.

The world stood still for a full minute and the class just sat the still and the quietest as it had in a long time as all hell broke loose a BREAKING NEWS sign appeared on the news as it reported 17 year old Marinette Dupen Cheng had been Murdered by her class as the class blew up in panic they all ran towards the door as they all tried to exit the door slammed shut and well Mari shouted "ALL OF YOU PEOPLE SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN" as the class did as told Mari spoke in a deadly voice "Now I'm dead and well and hear to haunt you the only people here that are not going to prison is Chloe,Julika,Rose and the stupid teacher so sit down as I lay out hell I am a ghost for the simplicities of it and I am planning to watch you all rot and fail at life". As she said that he parents had looked at their bank accounts stressing over how they would bury their daughter as they did they were shocked to receive a invoice from the one and only Marine Tombs and they smiled as it read this was the last will and wish of Marientte Dupend Cheng she said that if anything had happened to her I was to send you this amount the amount in question was 800 thousand as well as her own storage unit that she had stored her clothes and fabrics in as she did make to many for her to store in her room.

5 years later a blue haired lady with red earrings and a black ring walked into the said best Bakery in all of Paris as she did she as greeted with 2 young people serving customers an 1 older looking lady supervising them as she id 2 men walked out from the back holding trays piled high with croissants macarons and pastries as she smiled and ordered one of the macaroons she sighed and said Sabine and Tom we need to talk and walked upstairs with the two following her with curiosity.