A Broken boy

Start writing your story

HI guys this chapter and the idea is from

https://www.wattpad.com/user/daminettelovescookie?

Talia was a loving kind and incredible mother sure she could be strict and mean but that was only whenever they were in the same room as Damien Grandfather the twisted and heartless man known to the world as Ra al Gaul why being an intelligent human was slowly losing his mind due to age well one day he snapped.

"DAMIAN RUN GO GO RUN DAMIEN" a distressed Talia screams as she turns and slices down an assassin hell-bent on killing the boy as he turns he comes face to face with a large towering person the young child's training which was drilled into him kicked in as he lungs for the killer grabbing the sword and plugging it down into the head of said assassin as the mother turns and runs she yanks Damien arm and chucks him onto her shoulder s she reaches an exit she slams her sword all the way through the guards head as she leaps onto a bike she speeds away from the compound that is now burning as fire spreads all over the town hat had been building around the mountain base she speeds away towards one of he safest ppl left that she knows with all her heart will protect her broken child a child who she loved with her fullest meaning.

At a small Nepal Airport

Talia stands in a dark green hoddie and a cap covering her face with her young boy sitting next to her a ghosted face in a blue Dino jumper and his haired dyed brown as well as contacts changing his eyes from green to a dark murky blue as they board a plane smiling towards the stewardess they watch as an armed group or people burst threw the doors bullets spraying from the gun killing and wounding a large body of people who rush into the corners of the building  Talia sigh a breath of relief as the plane speeds off traveling to Europe as they make there way to America.

"All passengers we have arrived at London Airport I thank you for flying with us I hope you will fly with us again next time" the Pilot peaks in a cheerful voice as all the people start to load off they don't notice a quiet lady in the back slipping out of the plane and walking out carrying a pale and crying child who is clinging to her with a death hold as she slips past the security unnoticed with the ease of someone who has done it multiple times she hails a cab and speaks in clear Englsih asking the man "Um could you please take me and my son to the nearest car rental please" the man nods and starts driving as they pull up after only ten minute's Talia slides out of the car and speaks to the man handing him a wad of money adding up to 1k she hands him the money she speaks saying "You did not see us and you have no clue were you dropped us off yes" the man nods with a grim look and replies "understood don't worry i have no clue who or were you are"

Talia nods and walks straight into the car rental asking for a car as the people show her the different one she picks a black sedan she loads her and Damian's duffle bags into the back she turns and hands the people a duffle bag with 50 thousand and says I'm keeping the car as she sits down in the drivers seats she turns and spots the person who showed her the car pointing a gun to her face as she smiles at him he asks in confusion his tone hinting how nervous saying "Why are you smiling"

Talia replies coolly " so you did not see the highly venomous snake in the bag well have fun as she said that the man screams dropping the gun as a snake lunges sinking its fangs deep into the mans arm as Talia winks she speeds out of the rental and starts the long trek towards France more specifically Paris to one well know bakery of interest.

guys if u have any ideas they are welcome and btw there's gonna be a second chapter of this one