The Fallen Queen

1 Hour Into the Class

Mari possesses the sentimonster and puts her hand up as she does Mrs. Bustier notices and calls on her, "Yes Marinette, is something wrong?" Mari shakes her head and replies, "No Miss I was just thinking because it's coming to the end of the year, so could we please watch the interview Adrien's father is doing for channel 9?" Mari asks knowing full well that the lazy teacher would say, "Most definitely Mari that is a super idea." As the teacher turns the smartboard on and flips it to the right news Station the interviewer is halfway through the interview they watch the last question comes up "So Gabriel, what is with the little pen drive there?" the interviewer asks, knowing how good this will be for them As they smile Gabrel replied, "Well this is something I was informed of. A friend's life had come to an end, and I was told to show this in my next interview."He motions for the people to take it, and they do and start playing it. As they watch and listen they gasp as they hear:

"Hi! So Paris, um, oh yea, so Paris my name is Marinette Dupen Cheng and I am Ladybug I was 13 years old when I started for you and if I have given this to Mr. Agreste then I will have passed on. I'm here to tell you my story now. My story is about a girl who was bullied harmed and eventually killed. Not by a random someone, not by an akuma, no she was killed by her own class. Now this child had pale skin and blue hair, she was a kind and caring person according to her few friends. This person was not rich, neither was she poor, she was always successful even as her life was crumbling from under her, and this was caused by a single girl's voice. Now this voice, as I have researched the countries she has gone to every school she went to she ended up causing 1 or 2 people to kill themselves and her well she knew what she was doing was wrong." As she stops speaking an audio clip comes up and plays and they hear a voice saying "Hahaha Marinette you think you can stop me I have the entire class around my thumb and guess what I have had plenty of Practice doing this stuff like your my 5th or 6th person that has tried to stop me." As the audio cuts out it comes back but as a video and it shows Lila choking Mari and her gasping for breath, as the video cuts out, it goes back to Mari as she continues to point out flaws and gains proof evidence from more than half the famous people Lila lied about as she does she transforms into a ladybug and says bug out and the video ends.

The world stood still for a full minute and the class just sat still, the quietest it had been in a long time. Then all hell broke loose. A BREAKING NEWS sign appeared on the news as it reported 17 year old Marinette Dupen Cheng had been Murdered by her class. As the class blew up in panic they all ran towards the door as they all tried to exit the door slammed shut and well Mari shouted "ALL OF YOU PEOPLE SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN." The class did as they were told. Mari spoke in a deadly voice, "Now I'm dead and well and here to haunt you. The only people here that are not going to prison are Chloe, Julika, Rose, and the stupid teacher, so sit down as I lay out hell. I am a ghost for the simplicities of it and I am planning to watch you all rot and fail at life". As she said that her parents had looked at their bank accounts stressing over how they would bury their daughter as they did they were shocked to receive an invoice from the one and only Marine Tombs and they smiled as it read this was the last will and wish of Marinette Dupen Cheng she said that if anything had happened to her I was to send you this amount the amount in question was 800 thousand as well as her own storage unit that she had stored her clothes and fabrics in as she did make to many for her to store in her room.

5 years later a blue-haired lady walked into the said best Bakery in all of Paris as she did she as greeted by 2 young people serving customers a 1 older looking lady supervising them as she id 2 men walked out from the back holding trays piled high with croissants macarons and pastries as she smiled and ordered one of the macaroons she sighed and said Sabine and Tom we need to talk and walked upstairs with the two following her.