A rebel to all

(Sorry for the super short chapter i could not think of any ways to finish it i might make a connection to another chapter)

"GO GO GO" a lady screams slamming her hand on the door of the van the door slams open and a tattooed Mari grabs the lady's hand and shouts "no one is left behind on my watch we are going to make sure you stay with us no matter what we won't leave you to those Nazi scum" the lady cries out "no if they catch us the group  will be done forever you are the best strategist we have I will die  for our cause go on without me" the lady pulls back to hold a hand grenade as she falls out of the van she pulls the pin and blows the whole city block to hell "Ayla why did you have to die" Mari cries out "I will kill all of you no matter the cost" She pulls the door shut as they tear out of the city with the documents containing the Nazis supply routes as well as the atomic bombs containing facility Mari looks forwards towards her team saying in a cold stone voice pulling up he primary weapon a Thompson submachine gun and loading the ammo "Get ready were hitting them tonight before they can get more security ready arm yourselves and get us to there as fast as possible we will die but were taking the whole dam research base to hell with us I am sorry Nino I know she was your fox lets get some revenge and you Kitty your going to need to be ready to lose one of those nine lives" "I know Bug lets make sure they regret for what they did to Paris and Europe as a whole:" Adrian says in a angust voice.