The Lost friend Part One

This was inspired by That1Bibophile

Marinette was a young girl happy friendly and kind she lived all over the world with her nonna and her mama and had made some friends along the way she never worried or stressed about losing them because they always wrote to each other until the day that her mama had an accident that accident had cost her mama a lot of her true self choosing to save her daughter any more despair her nona had decided the help by buying a small corner shop in a nice part of Paris the place that her nona had visited when she was younger and for carefree to keep her daughter safe and have a quiet life once her mama had settled and started to be more open and secure she started a small bakery which began to gain more and more people while this was happening Mari was having a great time with her best friend Damien.

At Wayne Manor

"DAMIEN YOU GET HERE NOW!" A petite 11-year-old girl shouted Hunting a small boy with black hair and a devilish grin on his face holding a piece of fabric and blotting down the hallway and jumping into a room as he did so the girl skidded into the room with a squirt gun aiming it at the boy who smiled dropping the fabric and shooting his hands into the air his face grinning as the girl smirked dashing forward grabbing the fabric she bolts to the door and turns and fires the squirt gun soaking the boy as she runs laughing her head off.

The boy smirks walks to his room and grabs a key from his bookshelf he unlocks a trunk under his bed slides it out and grabs a massive supper soaker loading it up in his bathroom as he creeps out the door be careful he slowly makes his way to Maris room as he knocks on the door he hears a massive crash he rushes inside only to be shot by a gigantic gush of water hits him he falls over laughing with glee as he aims and fires the squirt gun into the room

2 weeks later

"Mrs Marinette can you come here please," Alfred says with a sad look on his face Mari walks into the room with a suitcase all packed and ready as she turns Damin runs into the room with a distressed face and scribbles down a number on a piece of paper as he shoves it into her hand Alfred walks back into the room and motions to a car as she turns she's enveloped in a hug from Damin she twists around enveloping him in a hug and whispering "Please come visit" she hears a low reply with one word "Always" As she turns and walks to the car she turns with a tearful expression and vaults in the car.

As Alfred shuts the car door he knows that this is the beginning of horrific Events that are yet to come he hopes that he has prepared Mari enough for what is to come.

At the Airport

"Boarding Plane C4 C4 is Boarding Thank you have a Good day" repeats a loudspeaker of a high jittery voice as Mari walks onto her plane with only a carry-on backpack with a deck of cards a laptop and her phone she turns with a small smile wave to Alfred who nods back with a wave of his own Mari is flown from her home of Gotham city the city of crime to Paris the city of Love.