Chapter 19 : "Sleeping Beauties"

Sᴏɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇ - Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Lғ ᴛᴏ Sᴀʏ/Rᴏᴄᴋs ʙʏ Iᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ Dʀᴀɢᴏɴs

Chapter 19

HARMONY'S POV

"Morning sleeping beauties!" An Irish accent called through my sleepy haze. My eyes fluttered open to see Niall standing on Louis and I's hotel bed, smiling widely and wiggling his eyebrows. Rolling my eyes, I sat up to get a better look around the room. I looked over to see the digital clock with the time, six thirty, glowing brightly. That would explain why I'm so exhausted.

"Niall, get the hell out." Louis groaned from beside me with his head under the pillow.

"Nope. We have to leave in thirty minutes and all the other lads are already ready." Niall stated matter-a-factly causing Louis to groan in frustration one more time. Before I could process what was happening, Louis sprung from his spot, taking Niall down to the ground. I jumped up to see that they were okay. There was a low groan followed by boisterous laughter. Niall was lying on the ground holding his stomach while laughing until his face turned red. But Louis just rolled his eyes and walked out of the room. Someone's a little cranky.

After Niall had settled down a bit he attempted to stand up but I had to give him a hand. He told me once again how much time we had and I acknowledged how limited it was before he left.

Once I was left alone in the hotel room with only the sound of the shower running in the bathroom across the hall, I turned to my suitcase to pick out an outfit. Deciding that I could probably go with something simple today, I selected a pair of dark skinny jeans and a white, lacey top.

I pulled off the revolting blue dress from last night and threw it to the ground. Yanking on the skinny jeans and top, I picked up the dress, which promptly went into the wastebasket. I never wanted to see that god-forsaken thing again.

The door clicked open behind me and I turned to see a freshly showered Louis. He was standing in the doorframe without a shirt and his hair was still wet. My eyes widened the slightest bit and I could feel my cheeks redden. This just has to be said, Louis looks good without a shirt on...

"Could you throw me that shirt?" He inquired, snapping my attention away from his bare chest. Swallowing thickly, I nodded my head and moved over to his suitcase, grabbing the black shirt placed on top.

Handing the shirt to him, he smiled at me and kissed me quickly on the cheek. "Thanks love." He winked before turning around with the black shirt in his hand.

Cheeky bastard.

I waited for Louis to finish up in the bathroom so I could do something with my hair, brush my teeth, and put some makeup on. As soon as I was done getting ready, Louis pulled us out the door to meet up with the guys down stairs. With Paul leading us out, we promptly left.

Sitting in the van, we were all silent. It was most likely because of lack of sleep, like Zayn with his head leaning against the window, knocked out cold. Or there was something extremely interesting on their phone screen, like Harry and Liam. Louis was sitting beside me but he seemed off in his own little world staring out the window. He also looked to be a little upset, about what? I'm not sure. I had a feeling that he was still a little irked about the fact I wouldn't tell him what was wrong last night.

The reason I wouldn't tell him was simple. I don't want him to worry about me. He is part of the world's biggest boy band and doesn't need to have his mind on me. It's as modest as that.