Prelude 4

4 Year's Later

A girl sat by the window as she leaned against the window, she simple looked out to the nature scenery. Her white hair blowing in the wind while the now teen simple frowned.

"Miss Aika" A voice stated while Aika soon lifted her head, her purple eyes turning towards a young maid with brown hair. she smiled "There is lunch for you" The women smiled nad placed the plate on the side.

The room in which Aika lived was only a small room with a futon against the wall and only a few steps was the door. The room was decodated with books and plant which Aika had to beg for as the teen smiled.

"Thank you" Aika smiled but she simple continued to look out the window, The maid frowned as she looked to see in the distance was the Dojo which resided both Kyo and Yuki.

"Miss" The maid stated while Aika looked over, the maid still wore a smile before she looked down the corridor "Sometime's i can be really forgetfull and forget to lock the door" The maid stated while Aika's eyes widened.

"Goodbye miss" The maid smiled before closing the door. Aika listened but never heard the lock, she looked down in thought.

'Akito doesn't visit during the day, simple just at night when we eat' Aika thought before she smiled and ran towards the door. The girl was stick think and pale as she wore a simple white dress and no shoes.

'I can see Kyo and Yuki' she smiled before opening the door, looking to see if there were any maids before she ran down the corriodor a smile on her face. While she was running she didn't see a man who was looking at her with a smile.

"Ha! I made it" Aika breathed heavily as she kneeled down, her hands on her knees as she breath in and out, gasping for air

"Why did you have to join the dojo you stupid rat!" A voice rung out while Aika's eyes widened before she slowly began to walk, following the yelling.

"Your just mad that I'm better at it then you" Yuki had stated while Aika's eyes widened on seeing the young teens together with hatsuharu.

"What did you say?!" Kyo soon yelled while Aika smiled widely before runing over, Kyo raced towards Yuki before Aika cut in front of him

"Kyo!" She yelled with a wide smile as she hugged him stopping him while all the boys eyes widened looking to see the young girl. Kyo stopped looking down while the white haired girl had wrapped her arms around him.

"A-Aika?!" Kyo soon shouted. His eyes wide with shock seeing the girl. Yuki just looked at her with a frown especially on her condition.

"Hey! It's so good to see you both!" Aika smiled hugging the both, one arm wrapped around each.

"What the hell? Where have you been?!" Kyo shouted as Aika simple smiled at him.

"You haven't changed" She smiled holding her mouth with a laugh while Yuki just looked at her with a frown

'I remember her, I remember her yelled at me to snap out of it. To help me and I haven't seen her since. Is she okay?' Yuki thought looking at her as Aika simple smiled widely at Kyo. 

"It's good to see you to Aika" Yuki smiled nervously as she looked at her as she smiled.

"You too Yuki. You have no idea how I have missed you both" Aika smiled before she looked around, checking to see if their are any maids before she smiled

"Are you going to show me what you have learned then since we last saw each other?" Aika smiled as Kyo simple sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"Sure whatever!" Kyo shouted before he readied himself with the makeshift dummy in front of him as Yuki stood beside Aika.