Chapter 41

The hospital was silent, almost deadly silent as the light shone. There rested two Sohma's who were hurt my Akito's pain. One stabbed and one strangled while in another room rest a brown haired girl who fell off the clift.

In one room rested a frail small girl who rested in a white covered bed, the sun shined on her as her white haired rested against her bandaged and bruised neck though as the sun fell on the window her fragile eyes squinted as she opened them to reveal a beautiful purple.

Aika sat up as her eyes focused on the needle implanted in her eyes as she wore a confused expression before she opened her mouth as her eyes widened in shock as nothing came out, she breath heavily before the door opened

"Aika?" a voice questioned as the said girl looked up to see Haru and Rin stood by the door as the girl eyes were wide as she held her neck. Haru frowned.

"I'm sorry but Hatori said you won't be able to talk for awhile and well you singing... You can't sing anymore" Haru mumbled as the girl eyes were wide as she fell to the floor.

"Aika!" Rin and Haru eyes widened as they made their way towards her but soon stopped with wide eyes as they saw tears escaping her eye as the girl cried sobbing loudly but no noise came out.

"You should be able to leave this afternoon" Hatori stated with a smile as he held the document up, Aika looked at him with a smile before she pointed down the hall.

"Oh Tohru? She's fine leaving in a few days" Hatori stated as Aika nodded and looked out the window, Hatori frowned "Akito is here too" Hatori stated as Aika stiffened as he noticed before he sighed

"Aika" a voice interrupted as they both turned towards the door to see Yuki stood there with a smile and some flowers as Aika smiled

"I should go and you should start packing to go home" Hatori stated before he left. Yuki smiled towards the girl as he started placing the flowers in a vase.

"You going home? That's good" Yuki smiled as Aika nodded "Your friend Emi stopped by as well once she heard you were in the hospital" Yuki stated again while Aika simple  looked to the ground before she looked at the flowers.

"There from Kakeru" Yuki stated as Aika's eyes widened looking at the boy with wide eyes "He's worried about you especially after you left so suddenly" Yuki stated while Aika frowned and looked down before she nodded.

"I know you can't talk right now but you should see him" Yuki stated while Aika shook her head frantically before she got out of bed and went towards the window as she looked outside.

'There's something i need to do first' Aika thought as she looked out the window with a frown.

Aika stood down the hallway, stood in front of a certain room as she wore a monotone expression while she looked down at a certain chain in her hands gripped it tightly before her head turned to see 

"Huh?" Ren suddenly questioned on seeing her youngest daughter stood in front of her. She smirked at the bandage wrapped around her neck.

"Didn't I tell you that Akito would only hurt you?" Ren smirked while Aika looked towards the floor before she grabbed Ren's hand and placed the chain in her hand while Ren's eyes widened.

"This is-" Ren began while Aika smiled at her mother warmly as she  suddenly fell to the floor, she gripped the piece of jewellery tightly

"Akira!" Ren screamed tears falling down her eyes as Aika walked away she stopped and looked into her certain room before she signed loudly as she entered the dark room.