Chapter 36

"Morning" Aika smiled as the many maids of the main estate, they all smiled and bowed back to her though as the white haired girl was walking she heard a familar voice. 

"Aika!!" The said girl turned around to feel a bone crushing hug as all the air was taking out from her.

"H-Hey K-K-Kagura" Aika managed to breath out before the older girl let her go and smiled brightly at her "How are you?" she asked

"Oh I'm great though can i ask you something?" Kagura questioned as Aika smiled. 

"Of course, what's up?" Aika questioned

"Do you know what hospital Rin is in?" Kagura questioned as Aika smiled soon disappeared as she looked confused. 

"Rin is back in the hospital? When did this happen?" Aika questioned in concern as Kagura's eyes widened as she looked at the girl. 

"You didn't know? then what.." Kagura trailed off as Aika's eyes became even more concerned as she grabbed Kagura's shoulder 

"What's happened to rin-" 

"Aika!" A loud voice echoed as Aika eyes widened as her whole body shuddered, she sighed as she turned to see the old maid coming towards her 

"What do you think your doing? Making Akito wait like this" The older women scolded as Aika looked down with a frown 

"Sorry" Aika muttered as the women shook her head and glared at the white haired girl "Sorry Kagura i have to go" she smiled before following the older women.

"Do you know what's happened you Rin?" Aika questioned the older women as they walked down the corridor, the woman sighed

"Why would i know that?" The old women scowled before she stopped the two stood in front of the traditional japanese door and before the older women opened it she grabbed Aika's hand. 

"Ah!" She yelped at the tight grip before she looked into the glaring eyes of the older women. 

"You would be wise that to bring up that filthy horse in conversation" The older women glared before letting go and opening the door "Aika is here Akito" she smiled. 

"Hello Akito" Aika smiled as Akito smiled and greeted her. 

"Aika, come sit" Akito stated as the said girl did so as she made her way over to her older sister as she sat next to her and looking at the table. 

"Ooo, I love this book" Aika smiled up at her big sister as Akito looked at her before she smiled gentle. 

"I know, that's one of the reasons i brought it out" Akito stated as she looked at Aika who continued to looked at the book "You was always reading this in your room" she stated as Aika froze. 

"Yeah, i really enjoyed it" Aika stated with a smile though as the two started to quietly read the book it was interrupted by the door banging open. 

"Haru?" Aika questioned seeing the boy opening the doors wide, while the older maid came rushing towards him. 

"Hatsuharu stop! You have no right even if you are zodiac member!" the women shouted towards him 

"Shut up hag!" Haru shouted as Aika's eyes widened on seeing the look in his eyes as she made her way towards him. 

"Haru, Calm down" Aika stated coming towards him with a gentle smile. 

"It's fine, Clearly HatsuHaru had something he would like to discuss" Akito stated standing up as Aika still wore a concern look on her face as the older women walked away