Chapter 2

"Hello! Package delivery!" A voice called out after the bell had rung, Aika signed loudly as she pressed her fingers against her head though she soon watched a girl run by.

"Tohru wait!" Aika shouted in worry as she followed the girl who happened to hold a dog, cat, and rat in her hands.

"Ah! They're all animals!" She suddenly shouted as Aika came from behind her, her breath heavy as she looked at the delivery man.

"Yeah. Those are some cute pets you got there" the man smiled while Aika signed as she made her way forward.

"Thank you, sir," She smiled taking the box from him and signing the stamping the box as the man blushed looking at the girl.

"Thank a lot, Ma'am have a good day!" The man shouted and waved running back down the hill, Tohru simple looked at the man in disbelief while Aika signed loudly.

"Ugh! We could've covered if you jerks hadn't transformed, too!" Kyo suddenly shouted as his orange cat form shook in anger, Aika looked at the scene.

"You're the one who screwed up first, Stupid cat" Yuki glared as well resting on Shigure dog form.

"Now guys, it no one's fault" Aika smiled her hands sticking out in a calming motion while Tohru sat on the floor in a dumbfounded position "There's no point in lying now anyway" she smiled her hand reaching out to Tohru.

"It's okay Tohru" Aika suddenly smiled while Tohru's eyes widened and took the hand and stood up while Shigure dog form barked,

"As you can see, I'm the dog. Yuki is the rat, and Kyo Sohma over here is the cat" Shigure stated while Aika smiled at them all and smiled at Tohru in a comforting manner "We're all possessed by animal spirits" he finished.

"Eleven other in the Sohma family are similarly possessed by the different zodiac animals" Shigure continued while Aika looked towards the floor "It's been this way for generations, unfortunately it doesn't give us any special power to speak of. Pretty much all we can do us communicate with our respective animals, and we transform when our bodies are weakened or when hugged by someone of the opposite sex. We automatically turn human again after a while" Shigure states.

"Tohru don't look!" Aika shouted as she saw the different poofs of smoke and she quickly cover Tohru eyes as well as turning around herself.

"Completely naked, I'm afraid "Shigure finished as they were all back in their human forms. Aika signed as she looked away but soon thought about how a certain someone would react.

"Sorry about that" Shigure muttered as he fixed his kimono along with Yuki fixing his collar, Aika walked in with a smile as she had a tray of tea. "It most of come as quite a shock to you" he finished while Tohru remained a blushing mess.

"Are you feeling okay Tohru?" Aika smiled sitting beside her while Tohru looked to the floor.

"I think so, but it's kind of a lot to take in" Tohru muttered in nerves and shock, Aika looked at her concerned though she soon green confused as Tohru gasped in realisation.

"I have to say, that was a pretty pathetic showing, Kyo. I mean you are a trained martial artist, and you couldn't dodge a girl?" Shigure questioned, Aika looked at the orange haired boy in concern and seeing him grown angry.

"You really haven't got eyes for anyone but Yuki, have you?" Shigure finished while Aika dumbfounded at the grown man who was obviously trying to wind Kyo up.

"Don't make it sound like that!" Kyo shouted turning around in anger "It's not my fault! You're the one who let a girl in the house!" Kyo shouted.

"I live here. Should I go?" Aika questioned looking at the orange haired boy in confusion.