Chapter 25

"Woah! Are we having a meeting?" Aika asked coming down the stairs to see Shigure, Yuki, and Tohru all stood in the hallway.

"I'm going as Tohru guarding to the parent-teacher conference" Shigure smiled while Aika wore a concerned look. 

"Awe, Tohru you poor thing" Aika stated grabbing Tohru's hands with her own, looking concern while Shigure sweatdropped at the situation "But why?" Aika questioned 

"My grandfather strained his back" Tohru stated with a frown while Aika's eyes widened in concern and squeezed her hands.

"I'm sorry to hear that Tohru, But i'm sure he will get better in no time" Aika smiled while Tohru smiled returned as the two nodded. 

"Aika, Who are you going to bring to the teacher conference?" Shigure asked while the said girl turned her head to him. 

"Hmm, I don't know" Aika muttered to herself while Tohru frowned looking at her. 

'Me and Aika haven't really talked about that night and how Akito is her older brother. Is it hard for her?'  Tohru thought while Aika still hummed. 

"I could Ask Hatori. He is like a guardian to me?" Aika questioned while Shigure smirked widely as Yuki nodded in agreement. 

"You could invite your moth-" Shigure was cut of as a hand came flying to his face as both Yuki and Tohru eyes widened as Aika glared at the man. 

"Don't finish that sentence" Aika glared while Tohru eyes widened as Yuki looked at the girl concerned. An awkward silence filled with air

"I will bring Hatori!" Aika suddenly exclaimed smiling at the other while Tohru eyes grew concerned on seeing her smile so easily.

'Was shigure about to say mother? Does Aika not get along with her mother?'

"My whole family want to come to the stupid parent-teacher conference" Emi groaned loudly while Aika simple laugh at her friend "Hey who are you bringing?" Emi questioned as they sat on a bench in the school garden eating dinner. 

"Oh, My older cousin who is like a guardian to me" Aika smiled while Emi looked at the girl confused. 

"Your not bringing your parents?" Emi asked as Aika's eyes widened as she shot her head up, unknown a certain boy was coming towards them. 

"My dad's dead and my mother is a horrible women" Aika stated looking to the floor as Emi eyes widened in concern as well as Kakeru who stood behind Aika's eyes were wide to. 

"Aika, I had no ide-" Emi stated but Aika stood up with a smile on her face as she looked down at her friend. 

"I know, I just need to go to the restroom-" Aika stated turning around but her eyes were wide as she Kakeru stood there his eyes softening in sympathy "Kakeru" Aika stated before she signed. 

"Don't look like that either of you, I'm fine" Aika smiled at the two before she walked off in the opposite direction. Kakeru signed 

"She always says that" Emi muttered Kakeru looking towards her as her fist were tight "You can see it though, she's not fine" Emi finished

"I'm going to go chase after her" Kakeru stated as Emi eyes widened looking at him as he simple gave her a cheeky smile.

"Your the only one who can help her" Emi signed throwing her head back in frustration "I need to get a boyfriend" 

"Aika!" Kakeru shouted towards the girl who came out of the restroom, she smiled at him as she walked over. 

"Everything okay-Ah!" Aika yelped as Kakeru dragged her into an empty classroom, Aika eyes widened as she looked up to meet his face as his hand rested right next to her on the wall. 

"Aika, Your not fine" Kakeru stated as Aika's eyes widened as she looked into his eyes as Kakeru walked a serious expression on his face "If your not fine, then don't say you are! How am i supposed to help you if you don't tell me!" Kakeru exclaimed as Aika eyes were wide looking at him.

"I-I-I...... I don't know anything else" Aika mumbled as Kakeru eyes softened seeing her smile go away "I don't know anything else then saying i'm fine. I don't know!" Aika shouted right at the end as she gasped seeing the soft expression on his face. 

"There you go" Kakeru stated as he looked down at her "You don't have to say your fine with me, you can tell me how your feeling, whether you're sad, happy, mad anything you can tell me" Kakeru stated as Aika smiled 

"Even when i'm hungry?" Aika smiled while Kakeru chuckled at her as he leaned his head lower towards her face.

"Even when your hungry" He smiled before their lips interlocked in a kiss, Aika smiling into it 

"Hmm, Hmm" Aika hummed as she wore a happy expression on her face as she walked up the stairs leading to shigure house, though she soon stopped as she saw a girl. 

"Rin?" Aika questioned eye wide as the dark haired girl eyes widened looking at the white hair girl "How are you? Are you okay?" Aika smiled coming towards her. 

"Ha" Rin stated in a heavy breath as Aika smiled reaching a hand out but Rin eyes widened in horror remembering back to that day. 

"Don't touch me!" Rin screamed as Aika eyes widened, her hand going back in surprise as Rin glared at her "Your just the same as him! Just the same as Akito!" she screamed.

"Rin, I'm no-" Aika began but stopped once she saw the heavy glared rin was giving her as her eyes were wide. 

"You have the same eyes as him! Your his sister so of course you like him! You disgust me!" Rin shouted before she ran off leaving a shocked Aika, her eyes wide and dead like 

"I'm disgusting" Aika mumbled eyes wide.