Chapter 11

"Huh Where are Tohru and Yuki?" Aika questioned her face growing in concern as she looked in the sitting room to see only Shigure sat there. 

"Hmm, I think the garden" Shigure muttered while Aika signed and she looked into the kitchen. 

"I'm starving" Kyo stated walking in while Aika looked at him with a smile.

"Morning Kyo" She smiled while Kyo simple nodded and patted her head while she smiled gratefully before she looked towards Shigure

"I bet Tohru will be back before long" Shigure stated reading his newspaper before Aika gasped in excitement. 

"Why don't i cook you something?" Aika questioned while both Kyo and Shigure wore a scared expression and a bright bubble went around Aika "Yes, that way Tohru can have a break" she smiled walking into the kitchen. 

"Just hold on!" Kyo shouted towards the girl who looked back in confusion as well as seeing the dread written on both her cousins face. 

"Why not wait for Tohru to help, I mean- "Shigure began but was cut of by a loud bang of the door shutting "Oh, Look at that the gardeners have-"

"Skin this revolting creature and roast it's reptilian corpse" Yuki stated  holding up a white snake with a glare while a very dark Aura surrounding him. Aika cowered behind Kyo in fear of the dark Aura.

"Huh, Oh Aya?" Shigure stated looking at the white snake who simple had his eyes closed

"Um Yuki" Tohru stated holding some red clothes while she stood next to Kyo who gasped loudly at the thought of Ayame while Aika smiled. 

"I said skin this filthy thing and cook it!" Yuki shouted with the same dark Aura as while Shigure held his hand out in a calming manner. 

"Yuki, Why don't we calm down?" Aika mumbled with slight fear in her voice as she walked to the boy who still wore the terrifying expression. 

"This is Ayame Sohma" Shigure introduced as they looked at the white snake who slept on the red clothes he was wearing before "And as i'm sure you have realised, he is the snake" Shigure finished 

"Yeah" Tohru mumbled looking at Shigure who simple smiled

"You see there is me, Hatori and Ayame. We're all the same age and have been together since elementary school" Shigure smiled "Almost like the three musketeers" 

"Wow. I had no clue. That's adorable" Tohru smiled in glee with Yuki and Kyo simple dumbfounded at the the man 

"Yuki" Aika mumbled looking at the boy who turned his head towards her "Why are we cooking ayame?" she questioned with a smile.

"I'm sorry but it's just too appalling to say" Yuki stated with a disgusted looked while Aika crunched her eyebrows in confusion before she sighed

"You shouldn't be to hard on him. After all he is your brother" Shigure stated while Aika eyes widened slightly seeing the puff of smoke exit the door Ayame was staying. 

"If you'll give me a moment" a voice rung out " I shall explain the incident myself" he spoke again while Aika signed and looked to the outside. 

"I was dreadfully cold, my body, weakened. What choice had i but to see warmth? When a warm human body approaches me at such a time, i must cling to it" the voice stated opening the door to reveal a tall long white haired man with piercing yellow eyes. 

"Greeting all. Hello, Yuki how have you been, my brother?" Ayame smiled resting on the door while Aika smiled but looked towards Yuki in concern. 

"Unacceptable! Consider yourself lucky that we haven't called the police!" Yuki shouted standing up and glaring at his older brother. 

"Woah, Woah. What did that jerk do?" Kyo questioned

"Yes? Why would we need to call the police?" Aika questioned with furrowed eyebrows and looking at the scene concerned. 

"It's not a big deal" Tohru smiled while Aika looked even more concerned

"So KyonKichi really did come live here?" Ayame questioned, Aika held her mouth to try and stop laughed while Kyo simple became annoyed 

"I told you not to use that stupid nickname!" Kyo shouted back at the white haired boy as Aika laughed before she was interrupted by a gasp

"My darling flower!" Ayame shouted coming towards Aika, grabbing her hands as Aika looked shocked "My how you have flowered beautifully" Ayame smiled. 

"Thanks?" Aika almost questioned before Ayame shot up and looked towards Shigure with a smile. 

"It's been too long, Darling" Ayame smiled towards Shigure who simple smirked in return "Did you behave yourself? You haven't cheated on me?" he questioned with a glitter surrounding him

"I would never do such a thing" Shigure replied with the same glitter surrounding him before the two laughed and held a thumbs up at each other. 

"Seriously?!" Yuki shouted while Kyo and Aika dumbfounded at the scenario. Tohru simple smiled. 

"So anyway, This is tohru honda" Shigure introduced and gestured towards the brown haired girl who simple smiled at him "I'm guessing you're here to meet her?"

"Yes indeed! My apologies. Hello, I am Yuki's older brother. Call me Ayame" The man introduced himself with a boy while Yuki simple glared.

"Um. Right, Uh nice to meet you" Tohru stated flustered while she bowed as well. Aika watched with a smile. 

"Right, tea please! I am simple parched" Ayame suddenly stated tapping on the table while the rest became annoyed at the expression

"Your being rude! Don't make fun of her on top of everything else" Yuki shouted at the man who simple looked offended by the comment

"Not at all. Fine take your time" Ayame smiled while Kyo became annoyed and glared at the man

"That isn't the issue!" Kyo shouted while Aika nodded in agreement while Aika signed

"Really? Why must this be so complicated?" Ayame questioned before standing up and startling everyone "All right then. Come Tohru" he stated 

"Me?" Tohru questioned looking concerned

"We shall eat out!" Ayame shouted pulling the girl out the door while the rests eyes widened in shock and disbelief as they watched her leave. Both Yuki and Kyo looked at Shigure

"I don't know why you're upset with me" Shigure states while Aika signed as she looked at the two boys with a laugh. 

"You all make me laugh" Aika laughed while the boys stopped and looked at her before they rubbed their head in embarrassment. 

"Whatever!" Kyo shouted walking away. 

"Hello, Im here" Aika smiled opening the the traditional japanese door sliding it as she held her shoes in the other hand. She smiled 

"Your late" a voice rung out as Aika signed loudly but walked in nether the less. 

"Sorry, Ayame was visiting and i got held up" Aika mumbled sitting down as she looked at the person who sat at the window looking out.

"And what that idiot is more important than me? " the voice stated once again while Aika looked with a smile on her face. 

"Of course not Akito" Aika smiled while the said person turned and looked at Aika with a glare while Aika simple smiled.

"I've been meaning to ask" Akito mumbled while Aika hummed as she brought out the cups of tea with the tray

"Who was that boy? The one with the brown hair?" Akito asked before their eyes widened on hearing the crash of the tea cup. Akito snapped their head to see the fear on Aika face.

"i-i-"