Chapter 8

"Okay, so you place the the x here and by doing that you have a much easier method" Aika smiled as she looked up though her eyes widened in a blush as she saw him just staring at her.

"We're you listening?" Aika questioned

"How could I possible concentrate when your the one teaching me?" Kakeru questioned with a smile while the girl eyes widened

"You need to Kakeru, if you want to pass you have to-" Aika mumbled looking back up though she stopped as she saw how close his face was.

"Your beautiful Aika" Kakeru smiled while Aika raise her book and placed it infront of her face while still looking at him.

"T-thank you" Aika mumbled before ease whispered something.

"Huh? Aika your gonna have to speak up" Kakeru stated pushing the book down while she blushed

"You too, your beautiful" Aika mumbled louder while Kakeru eyes widened before he Blushed. The two looked at each other

"Aikaaaaaaa!!!!!!" A loud call shouted while both teenager shot away from each other in a blush

"Emi? Is everything okay?" Aika questioned as she looked at the blonde who leaned on the door out of breath.

"I-I've been asked on a date! A date like someone asked me out!" Emi shouted running towards the two. Kakeru dumbfounded

"Someone asked you out? Is he okay?" Kakeru questioned while Aika looked at the two as a deadly aura appeared around Emi.

"What wrong with me!?" Emi screamed as Kakeru before punching him, Aika signed and looked at the two.

"Emi, it is Valentine's Day soon, maybe he just wants to ask you out and treat you for the day" Aika smiled while Emi glared at the girl.

"The only way I would go on a date if it is with one of your cousins!" Emi shouted while both Aika and Kakeru sweat dropped

"Come with me! Both of you it can be a double date!" Emi shouted grabbing Aika hand who eyes widened as she looked at the girl.

"E-Emi, I can't-" Aika mumbled but sooned stopped as she saw the pout on Emi's face as she held her hands out in a begging motion "Fine, Just for you"

"Yes!" Both Emi and Kakeru shouted while Aika sweatdropped at the two, she signed heavily before she looked down before she gasped, both teens turned to look at her going into her bag. 

"I got you both chocolate" Aika smiled handing the chocolate to the two, Kakeru's face lighted up in a smile "As friends" Aika finished as Kakeru frown. 

"Awe Aika. Aren't you the cutest" Emi smiled hugging the girl while Aika smiled though as she hugged the blonde, she couldn't help but look over at Kakeru. 

"I'm back" Aika smiled walking into the kitchen though her eyes widened as she saw Kagura sat there while Kyo wore an annoyed look. 

"Oh no! Aika i totally forgot about you" Kagura shouted with a shock expressioned while Tohru gasped the two girl going towards Aika. 

"About what?" Aika questioned with a smile while Kyo grumbled. 

"All four of us are going on a double date!" Kagura shouted while Aika eyebrows raised as she looked at boy teen boys who sat at the table. 

"Yuki and Kyo? Together?" Aika questioned while the two boy signed and looked away, she smiled as her eyes lightened up. 

"Aika, will you be on your own? Do you want to come?" Tohru asked concern laced in the girl voice as Aika tilted her head with a smile before she rubbed her head.